HeatnBond UltraHold Iron-On Adhesive Value Pack, 17 Inches x 5 Yards
Enhance your purchase
- Ultrahold’s no-sew bond is stronger than traditional fusible webs
- Heat activated; Permanent; Double-sided adhesive
- Solid sheet adhesive on paper backing provides edge to edge coverage without puckering or bunching
- For use on fabric, but can be used with a wide range of materials such as foil, lame, felt , suede, cardboard, leather and wood
- No Sewing needed or used
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.16 x 3.81 x 50.17 cm; 292 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Therm O Web
- ASIN : B000XAMYXI
- Item Model Number : 3505
- Customer Reviews:
HeatnBond Ultrahold is a roll of paper backed, iron-on, No Sew, double-sided adhesive for bonding fabric without the need for pinning. Ultrahold’s no-sew bond is stronger than traditional fusible webs. The solid sheet adhesive means edge to edge coverage for appliqué shapes on quilts, wall hangings and attire without puckering or bunching. Draw or print directly on the paper backing to easily design applique pieces!
1 x Heat'n Bond Ultra Hold Iron-On Adhesive-17"X5yd