Pacsafe PS30420100 Men's Cross-Body Sling Bag, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RFIDsafe blocking pockets & material
- Water bottle pocket
- TurnNLock security hooks
- eXomesh slashguard
- Padded internal sleeve fits a 10 inch tablet
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.62 x 24.13 x 29.21 cm; 498.95 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Sea to Summit
- ASIN : B017BPMS3I
- Item Model Number : 30420100
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Best Sellers Rank: 7,167 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Based on one of our most popular silhouettes, this undisputed classic has retained its shape but boasts all 6 anti-theft features including the new Lock About< sup></sup>
From the manufacturer
The Metrosafe LS200 anti-theft shoulder bag, available in three colors.
Providing Peace of Mind for Travelers for over 20 Years
Pacsafe Anti-Theft Advantage.
Founded by two Australian globetrotters in 1998. Their own experiences and those of other travelers convinced them of the need for no-nonsense travel security. Ever since, Pacsafe has been creating the world’s most secure anti-theft travel gear.
Pacsafe Metrosafe LS200
Providing Peace of Mind for Travelers for over 20 Years
Stroll your favorite city or backroad with our Metrosafe LS200 having peace of mind knowing your items are secure. With everyday features: room for a 10-inch tablet in its own padded sleeve, a wallet, phone, notebook, headphones and more, Pacsafe Anti-Theft features include: protected with Lock-about smart zipper security, eXomesh slashguard technology, RFID Blocking pocket and more. Carry your essentials while feeling at ease. Safe Travels!
- Lock-a-bout Security Clip - Lock down point for zippers helps protect against pickpockets
- Smart Zipper Security - Zip pullers attach to discreet hooks to deter pickpockets
- Carrysafe Slashguard Straps - Wire-reinforced straps help prevent slash and run theft
- Turn & Lock Security Hooks - Attach the bag strap to a secure fixture to avoid snatch and run theft
- eXomesh Slashguards - Hidden stainless steel wire mesh helps protect against slash & run theft
- RFIDsafe Blocking Pocket - RFID blocking material (10MHz – 3GHz) helps prevent electronic identity theft
- Interior padded 10" tablet pocket, 2 external water bottle or umbrella pockets
Room for Your Gear
The roomy main compartment includes a protective sleeve for a full-sized tablet and an RFID-protected pocket to help prevent hackers from stealing your personal information
Quick Access Front Pocket
The zippered front compartment provides organization for your glasses, phone, tickets, keys, and other small items.
Comfortable, Adjustable Strap
The adjustable Carrysafe shoulder strap ensures a comfortable fit with a fit range of 13.4 to 29.5 inches.
The Carrysafe strap is also embedded with stainless steel wire to help prevent bag slashers from running off with your gear.
RFIDsafe Blocking Pockets and Material
Pacsafe's award-winning RFIDsafe blocking material helps block out virtually all transmissions between 10 MHz to 3 GHz, which covers the radio frequency used in e-passports, credit cards, ID cards, and key cards.
Pacsafe Anti-Theft Advantage
20 Years of Innovation
At the heart of every innovative Pacsafe product is one clear purpose — to watch your back while you travel, so you can focus on having fun and doing more. Pacsafe helps keep you one step ahead of the game by keeping your gear secure from opportunistic thieves with a variety of anti-theft technologies integrated into its travel bags.
Bag slashers often like to target outside fabric panels of bags (front, bottom, or side), which cause valuables to fall out and into the palm of their hands.
Pacsafe's eXomesh Slashguard is a lightweight flexible, stainless steel wire mesh that's built into (and concealed) in the most commonly vulnerable areas of bag, helping to protect your gear from a quick slash-and-run theft.
eXomesh Slashguards - Hidden stainless steel wire mesh helps protect against slash & run theft
Carrysafe Slashguard Straps - Wire-reinforced straps help prevent slash and run theft
Lock-a-bout Security Clip - Lock down point for zippers helps protect against pickpockets
Turn & Lock Security Hooks - Attach the bag strap to a secure fixture to avoid snatch and run theft
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
MAIN PROS: Great for everyday carry (EDC) as it has good and varied storage, with inner and outer pockets, and it has both fitted organisation and plain full-width pockets that are open or have a zip. Lots of security. Options to attach extra items.
MAIN CONS: The front flap is a nuisance as it opens towards you (far better would be away from you). The large nearside zipped pocket has no security except when you're wearing the Bag as your body protects it. The Bag doesn't sit upright on its own.
Details below (PROS, CONS, OTHER/TIPS, and SPECS NOT GIVEN BY THE SELLER). I own(ed) the other Pacsafe bags mentioned for comparison (one is stated as not owned).
1. Well-designed to provide a variety of shapes and sizes to try and suit everyone's needs. The storage includes two outer fast-access poppered pockets, a full-width zip pocket right up against the body, a self-contained front pocket comprising an interior mesh pocket so you can easily see what's in it and some fitted organisation in the front pocket, plus built-in loops/clip in the main and front pocket.
2. Slightly padded tablet pocket (main compartment) which takes up to a 10 inch tablet inside a hard case.
3. RFID-blocking pocket - full-width (unlike restricted width as in some Pacsafe bags), and I particularly like that it's in the main compartment i.e. closest to my body so it feels more secure, and also in the most easily undo-able section. Pacsafe says it blocks 10 MHz to 3 GHz, I believe it covers money cards, passports and car keys but do check that. The RFID-blocking pocket is labelled as such.
4. Good security features. And on all the pockets - this is why I didn't buy Pacsafe's Vibe 200 as its two outer pockets are open at the top, do not fasten shut, and have no security whatsoever (designed for waterbottle/umbrella). Other security features are ones that have been tried and tested by customers for years: zip-clips, TurnLock - see 6. below, ExoMesh Slashguard and slashsafe carry strap [see Y ouTube for a non-Pacsafe pretend slash-and-grab theft attempt - the fabric is damaged but the metal mesh framework stays intact] plus the more recent Roobar (equals lockable zip-clip).
5. You can fit a waterbottle or umbrella in the outer pockets i.e. large objects. I keep a torch in one and smaller items in the other, yet both pockets can be kept poppered shut. This makes the Bag look streamlined and security-wise keeps those items hidden.
6. Carry strap for shoulder or across body, plus a fixed handle - these deal with all the carry methods. I wear it across the body, for security and to keep both hands free. (Pacsafe Citysafe LS175 needs, but does not have, a fixed handle - when a handle's missing you notice its lack.) The detachable end has a security TurnLock, which means the half-detachable strap can be put around a stationary object.
7. You can attach items to zips, Roobar, carry strap's D-ring and the zip-clip just above the front pocket.
8. Should be robust. I bought this Bag in black recently but have owned it in tweed grey since June 2014 (which also means I've had years exploring and using its configuration, but my tweed grey version has a zip-clip instead of the Roobar) and as the tweed grey is still in use and in good condition I believe the black version should have the same robustness. (I bought it in black for winter, tweed grey for summer, contents swappable straight into the other.)
9. Detailed instruction booklet and a separate warning notice in the RFID-pocket explaining RFID.
A. The Bag does not sit upright on its own - it tips forward to an angle of 40 degrees.
B1. The front flap opens towards you. Pacsafe's Z5 and Z6 have flaps that open away from you, giving far better access
B2. The front flap is velcro-fastened: noise undoing it draws attention where you want quiet (theatre, lecture, sermon), so I don't keep my most frequently used items in the front pocket. Actually the velcro isn't strong; if you're going to have velcro at all it should be stronger but it would be louder. The not very strong velcro is a blessing (quieter than strong velcro) and a curse (not that secure). This is why it's importan that there's zip security underneath the flap, and why it's important to use it. The front flap does help the Bag look good but I find it very annoying (see also B1) - I'd prefer no flap and just the zips as on Pacsafe's Metrosafe LS250 and the (fewer features and not currently available) VentureSafe 200.
C. The nearside pocket (closest to your body) has a zip but no other security. There's not even a zip-tuck (piece of fabric that occurs in various forms on certain Pacsafe bags that stops it from being easily unzipped). Secure items to the zip, or put a cable padlock through the zip and around the Roobar, but for more convenient security than that I sewed in a lobster clasp inside this pocket (see also E. below).
D. The fitted organisation doesn't extend the full-width of the front pocket, which wastes space but only a bit. This might be due to recent Pacsafe shrinkflation.
E. As the Bag is tall, it could do with more built-in loops or clips. I've sewn in extra loops - if you want to do the same, the inner lining's easy for adding such sewn-in Extras.
OTHER / TIPS
(a) I've attached zip extenders to the zips, making them easier to use especially when wearing gloves.
(b) Pacsafe's security features, and how to undo them, are well-known to thieves by now, and Pacsafe bags are loot in themselves due to their quality which ironically includes the quality of their security. If leaving your Bag alone for a while it's probably essential nowadays to join zip pulls together with a padlock, and put one through the hole in the base of the Roobar which is designed for it.
(c) Despite weighing 2.607kg my very full Bag feels very manageable due to its size, shape and heft.
SPECS (several points not provided by the seller; most are edited from Pacsafe)
- Front pocket: 7.5cm (W) x 8cm (H) but there's an extra 1.7cm up inside above the zip track. Zips start 3cm up from the base. Pocket depth: can fit an object 2.794cm / 1.1 inch in diameter into the bottom. My measurements. When pockets are filled that last measurement reduces as items push against each other.
- Phone pocket dimensions: 4.75cm (W) x 4.53cm (H), can fit an object 1 cm thick.
- Empty weight: 1.23 lbs / 0.56 kg. When full my Bag weighs 2.607kg though I've been told I carry more things around than most.
- Main material: 210D Nylon Full Dull Hitra, PU2000mm; Lining: 75D Polyester Herringbone Dobby, PU1000mm.
- Interior lining: polyester, rip-stop nylon.
- Volume: 7 litres - take as a very rough guide; Pacsafe's LS140 and Z6 states 5 litres and 6 litres respectively, but I couldn't transfer all of my LS140 contents into the Z6, due to bag configurations and stiffness of exterior fabric.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.42 x 9.25 x 2.76 in / 29 x 23.5 x 7 cm.
- Shoulder Strap Length: (min) 13.39 inches / 34 cm; (max): 29.53 inches / 75 cm; drop height 13.4 to 29.5 inches [I can't check these measurements accurately].
- Warranty: 5 years (limited; terms apply).
This one is a perfect size for being out and about, traveling and taking on board planes. It easily fits an ipad (my ipad is in a case as well but it fits here), a book, small camera etc. Deceptively spacious but at the same time small enough to be discrete. I have actually worn this bag under a coat so it cant even be seen. The LS200 for me is an excellent every day bag - mine travels with me, it can go to the office (and not look out of place), shopping etc. Looks just as good for a man or a lady.
I have the pacsafe LS350 15L rucksack as well, I use the rucksack for carrying more but for most purposes the LS200 is perfect.
This is my favourite and is the go-to for everyday. Why:-
- The outside design is sleek and smart.
- Pockets are plentiful, device pockets are padded and has internal loops for keys. This means everything has a place.
- It seems to withstand the elements better than most.
- The security features help reassure and strengthen the bag.
Within the bag I carry; Tablet, phone, wallet, keys, wipes, tissues, charger, essentials (ie first aid), Water, compact umbrella, work pass, over-ear headphones and a selection of cables
If I had the ability to keep only one bag; this is it.
I took it with me on a week long trip to Amsterdam and it was a godsend!
Moving through airports on connecting flights was a breeze, just leave everything in the bag and quickly access your passport when you need it.
I found it comfortable to wear and it is exactly the right size for me to keep daily essentials both when travelling and just when I'm going on a night out at home.
It's a bit pricey but from the feel of it, this bag will take a beating and last me a very long time and protect my stuff.