- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 7.1 x 2.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 18.1 g
- Item Model Number: WES9032P
- ASIN: B00HD1ERF8
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 30 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: 538 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,147 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #16 in Electric Shavers
Panasonic WES9032P Men's Electric Razor Inner Blade & Outer Foil Set
+ $7.34 Delivery
- Replacement Combo Set of Outer Foil and Inner Blade on ES-LV61-A, ES-LV81-K, ES-LV65 and ES-LV95 Men's Razors
- It is recommended that you replace the Outer Foil and Inner Blades every year to maintain the cutting edge
- Genuine Panasonic Replacement Part
- Stainless Steel.Made In Japan
- Compatible with: ES-LV95-S, ES-LV65-S, ES-LV61-A
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Replacement Combo set of Outer Foil and Inner Blade for replacement on ES-LV61-A, ES-LV81-K, ES-LV65 and ES-LV95 Men's Razors. It is recommended that you replace the Outer Foil and Inner Blades every year to maintain the cutting edge, Genuine Panasonic Replacement Part, Stainless Steel, Made In Japan
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
On taking the whole thing apart as far as possible, I discovered that the problem is that ordinary cleaning isn't enough to clean the two outmost blades, both of which were no longer operable at all. Since those blades cannot be removed from the blade assembly for cleaning, I was forced to spend an hour with a tiny blade working all the hair and dirt out of them, finally freeing them both up enough to operate again. On reassembling the head and razor, I confirmed that did indeed fix the problem, at least temporarily.
However, I am no longer interested in the supposed extra benefits of this five blade razor's large cutting area for extra speed, as the extra blades cannot be relied upon to work at all without too much time spent trying to clean them enough to work at all.
My next razor will have blades that are actually removable for easy cleaning, even if that means I have to settle for 3 or 4 blades, rather than 5.