|Number of Items||1|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Manufacturer||Park Tool Company|
|Item Model Number||CT-3.2|
|Product Dimensions||20.32 x 10.16 x 2.54 cm; 0.29 Grams|
Park Tool CT-3.2 Chain Tool
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with 1/8” single-speed and 5 to 12-speed derailleur chains
- Compatible with 1/8" and 3/16" single-speed chains
- Fine thread and comfortable size for easy removal of even the toughest chain pins
- Intended for both single-speed and derailleur type chains
- Sliding shelf to accommodate any width chain
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A shop favorite updated to work on all chains including single-speed and all multi-speed, 5 to 12-speed derailleur chains. Because of the tremendous force needed to remove chain pins, our Chain Tool is made from investment cast steel.
NOTES: The CT-3.2 will not peen Campagnolo 11-speed chain rivets (see CT-4.3 or CT-6.3). The shelf fastener sizing is preset to allow easy adjustment from one width chain to another—any attempt to lock the shelf in place will result in damage to the tool.