TUG 360° Tangle-Free, Heavy Duty Retractable Dog Leash for Up to 55 Lb Dogs; 16 Ft Strong Nylon Tape/Ribbon; One-Handed Brake, Pause, Lock
- Small Leash is Suitable for Dogs Under 35 lbs; Medium For Dogs Under 55 lbs; Large For Dogs Under 110 lbs
- 16 ft Tape Leash With Easy-Adjust Retraction; Tangle Free 360 Degree Tape Movement
- Quick Lock And Unlock Feature - Easy Roll-On and Roll-Off With Your Thumb
- Super Comfortable Grip For Those Long Walks! Ergonomic Anti-Slip Handle
- Heavy Duty Internal Coil For Consistent Retraction
Product detailsSize:Medium | Colour:White
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 19.05 x 13.21 x 3.81 cm; 431 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Tug Pet Products
- ASIN : B076F7HM8T
- Manufacturer reference : 43396-222094
- Best Sellers Rank: 177 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Durability The TUG retractable dog leash features extra strength and durability; a result of being built with high-quality internal components and the thoughtful considerations taken into account during the design phase of the leash. Comfort The ergonomic grip has a pleasant feel with a non-slip surface. To lock and unlock the distance of the leash, a simple \roll-on\ and \roll-off\ with your thumb will do the trick. Ease Of Use If you're concerned about the distance between you and your dog, you can keep your best friend close by using the lock button to set your desired distance. So easy to use! A Real If your leash breaks anytime within one year of purchase, we will quickly replace it at no cost to you. TUG even offers a one-time replacement for chewed up leashes! After that, you may have to train your dog or allow your puppy to finish teething. You may contact us directly for amazing customer service.Please remember to use a Large size leash for your pets over 55 pounds.
Do not attempt to open the leash casing, as there is a loaded coil spring inside which could be hazardous. Contact manufacturer if there is a problem with the leash. Do not let your dog run to the end of the line, as excessive pull force could pull the user and cause injury. Inspect the nylon leash material before each use and do not use if it is damaged or frayed (watch out for abrasion and biting, as these are the main causes). Do not use the leash if it is damaged or if your dog's collar is damaged - snapback can occur if there is a break and cause serious injury. Do not allow the leash to wrap around any body part.