|Product Dimensions||27.94 x 25.91 x 2.79 cm; 635.03 Grams|
|Item Model Number||PL-FHD-3-1|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material free||BPA Free|
|Care instructions||Clean after Use|
|Item Weight||635 g|
Paw Legend Washable Highchair Splat Floor Mat- Anti-Slip Silicone Spot Splash Mess Mat(53'' X 53'')-Food Catcher Art Craft Leak Proof Mat,Diamond
|Care instructions||Clean after Use|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Generous Size: At 53 x 53 inches,the large mat will easily cover the clean-up zone under your child's high chairsquare mat. Great for under toddler table , art easel or wherever mess happens.Cute colors, Works with your kitchen and dining room style.
- Practical Design: The top side providing easy and quick wipe clean. The bottoms are scoot-resistant,safe Anti-skid grey silicone spot.This mat is designed to go under the high chair to prevent spills and damage to the carpet or timber floor underneath. It can also be used as a placemat for arts and crafts or as picnic mat.
- Lightweight & Perfect for Travel: Perfect for picnic,a tablecloth for play & drawing time, and just anyway or anywhere you need that extra protection.
- Super Functional & Quality Mat- Messes wipe up beautifully with your favorite kid-friendly spray cleaner or soap and water.They are great to protect your floor to catch spills.Long lasting,without getting any wear and tear.
- Safe & Washable Material- 100% polyester. PVC free, phthalate free, BPA free. Just shake off mess after use and pop in the washing machine. Line dry only. (do NOT dry in dryer)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Anti-skid silicone spot
Splash Mat/ Highchair Mat Messy mat for your home.
Colorful Print will look stylish in any home on the floor or table.
Mat is designed to protect your floors and surfaces from mess and can be washed many times over.
Approx size :53"x53"
Waterproof and Machine Washable (cool cycle)
Great for under the highchair, toddler table , art easel or wherever mess happens.
Strong PUL that will take wash after wash. This fabric is soft and light while being very tough. The mat can be draped over furniture to protect it or put on the floor to catch spills. Underside of mat is safe Anti-skid yellow silicone spot.
This splash mat makes a great gift for new mums, toddlers , kids of all ages and people who craft.
Long lasting, PVC free, phthalate free, BPA free.
- We recommend wiping clean for small messes
- Machine wash cold and gentle cycle.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The sticky pads have only gotten worse and I’m just going to sew them to the splash mat so I can throw it in the wash because steam mopping it is a pain. The bib has molded on the inside between the fabric despite washing. I wouldn’t buy this without sewing the sticky pads to the mat so if you want it to last and still want to buy this I’d say that’s the only way to prolong it’s life.
The sticky pads have peeled off and I keep having to re-stick them to the floor and the mat. Spot cleaning is near impossible unless you get to the food within like a 10 minute or less time frame. I definitely know this wouldn’t last the wash/dry cycle now. To spot clean, I spray the stain with a all purpose kitchen degreased and then run my steam mop over it a few times and it comes up for the most part then. Additionally some more patters would be nice.. on the plus side it keeps my floor cleaner than it would without the mar.I love how large this mat is especially for the price. It does come with adhesive Velcro that attaches to your floor which is strong but didn’t rip off the finish of my hardwood floors..it doesn’t stick all the way to the mat though. I didn’t find that it was easy to wipe clean and I don’t think the Velcro on the mat would survive the wash since it’s already partially come off when I tried to take the mat from the floor Velcro so I just sweep and mat hand scrub what I can.
The cons: Although it has gripped back, it does little to nothing to keep the mat in place. I'm using it over carpet and it rolls up and doesnt stay in place at all. It might stick better on a smooth service but even so it would still roll at the edges. Also, it's basically single use and then into the washer. It does not have a surface that can be wiped down in between usage.
All in all I wont use it for home. I do not like messes in restaurants so it will probably be kept in the car for the rare occasions we go out.
Reviewed in the United States on 1 February 2019