- Item Weight: 122 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 227 g
- Item Model Number: 508939
- ASIN: B018NZJ6HG
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 14 December 2017
- Customer Reviews: 6,076 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,293 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
Peet's Coffee Costa Rica Aurora Light Roast Coffee K-Cup Coffee Pods (10 Count)
|Price:||+ $9.14 Delivery|
- WORLD BLEND: Top-grade Costa Rica and Kenya coffees marry in a sensational light roast. Flavor notes: Layers of light, citrusy confection, kissed with Kenya cassis
- BLENDS FOR ALL TASTES: Single serve doesn't mean single taste. Whether you enjoy starting each morning with Peet's dark roast House Blend, our light roast Café Domingo, or you prefer a variety, you can keep your morning routine without brewing a whole pot.
- SAME CARE, SAME COFFEE: The coffee in Peet's K-Cups for your Keurig Brewing System is the same quality coffee, roasted with the same care, as our bagged coffee. Enjoy the convenience of a single cup of fresh coffee with the taste & quality of Peet's.
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Peet's K-Cup single serve coffee pods brew a mug of coffee in some of our most popular blends. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied.
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O'clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Flavour: Costa Rica Aurora | Size: 10 Count (Pack of 1)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
The Costa Rica selected for Aurora is strictly Hard Bean Fancy from the highlands of Tarrazu or Naranjo with the double-sweet lemon bar intensity that defines a great Costa. Then Peet's added thethe floral flourish of silky Kenya with deep molasses-like sugar browning notes and a signature note of black currant rounds Layering dark silken berry with bright clean citrus sweetness Peet's Costa Rica Aurora Light Roast brings the flavors of Costa Rica and Kenya together for a brand new day in coffee. Convenient K-Cups offer an easy way to make a quick single-serving of this delicious brew.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 83% (83%)||83%|
|4 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|3 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|2 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Wow! This was my first taste of a Peet's coffee. I'm using a Keruig knock off, my first single cup brewer. Peet's Big Bang is indeed just that. It's is loaded with flavor, and at the high end of a medium roast. I'm not sure I could handle a Peet's dark roast. lol This coffee is full bodied and very flavorful even though brewed using this fast method with 14 oz of water. So surprising! I highly recommend this coffee for those searching for a stronger cup from their single cup brewers without crossing over to the dark side or resorting to brewing two k-cups for a decent cup of joe.
The only reservation I might have about ordering this from Amazon again would be the packaging/shipping. It was shipped with smthg else I ordered that was heavy and I ended up with crushed k pods and coffee grounds all over the place.
Hope you enjoy this coffee as much as I do!