|Package Dimensions||37.85 x 16.76 x 6.35 cm; 2.83 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||CPU-57BN|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Colour||Black (Slide Access Mount)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CPU-57BN|
|Item Weight||2.84 kg|
Penn Elcom Under-Desk Computer Mount, Adjustable with Slide-Out Access, 71 Inches - PC Tower Holder
- KEEP YOUR TOWER OFF THE FLOOR: Protect your desktop computer from lint and dust on the floor with this under-desk CPU holder from Penn Elcom. Designed with a sliding mechanism, this PC holder is a fantastic way to keep your computer running smoothly.
- CONVENIENT COMPUTER ACCESS: Our PC mount is designed with a unique sliding track that allows the computer tower to be accessed easily, without removing it from the mount. You will be able to access the rear ports and power quickly and conveniently.
- THE PERFECT FIT: This computer mount comes with heavy-duty adjustable straps that will hold most standard CPU cases up to 70.9 inches safely and securely. The brackets measure 13.54 inches in length and are 8.03 inches apart from the outside.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The included mounting hardware will have your computer tower mounted to the underside of your desk in no time. The optional adjustable mounting brackets allow the desktop computer holders to be installed on almost any desk type.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: At Penn Elcom, we are committed to providing high-quality, space-saving products that fit your needs. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with our adjustable CPU holder, return it within 30 days for a refund or replacement.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
You’ve invested too much time and energy into your personal desktop computer for anything to happen to it, so you want to do everything you can to keep each piece of it safe and running smoothly for years. With this adjustable under-desk computer holder from Penn Elcom, you will be able to keep your CPU up off the floor, away from dust and lint, and securely attached to your desk. Plus, you will have better access to your computer! Our under-desk mount for computers is designed with solid steel and heavy-duty nylon straps to ensure that it can support the weight of your equipment. The straps are completely adjustable, so that this PC mount can hold most standard cases, up to 70.9 inches. Plus, our mounted holders feature a sliding mechanism, so that you can easily reach every part of your computer without needing to remove it from the mount. You will be able to access rear ports and power without any trouble! This under-desk PC mount comes with all the hardware needed to quickly install the holder and get to work, and includes 2 optional, adjustable mounting brackets that allow it to be attached to almost any desk type. At Penn Elcom, we want to provide exceptional office accessories and space-saving solutions that will suit your needs. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with this computer tower holder for under desks, return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement. Product Details: (2) Adjustable Straps (2) Slide Access Mounts (2) Optional Adjustable Mounting Brackets Mounting Hardware Material: Steel, Nylon Color: Black Size: Fits up to 70.9” CPU Brackets: 13.54” long, 8.03” inches apart from the outside
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Loading the PC is a little tricky, as the catches to tighten the straps are not ratchets, but tighten the slightly-stretchable straps when you lock them closed. They can easily be replaced with an alternative strapping system if needed, as any 25mm strap can be used in place of the supplied one.
The sliding system is extremely useful, allowing me to slide my PC forwards to press the on/off and reset buttons on the top, then back under the desk. It would have been nice if the runners had a 'notch' to make them stay in the middle position, but as long as your desk isn't on a hill this shouldn't be an issue.
Overall, I'm very happy with the unit. It should work with any size PC, and is a perfect solution to a standing desk setup.