- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Penn Plax Cat Scratcher
- STURDY CORRUGATED CARDBOARD: the scratch pad's design makes the Penn Plax Catch and Scratch much more tempting than the sides of your couch.
- DOUBLE THE FUNCTIONALITY: place the Catch & Scratch where your cat exits its litter box, and the Catch and Scratch will catch the litter crumbs that your cat would usually leave on your floor.
- DIMENSIONS OF THE PAD: each pad opens up to 14.125" (35cm) x 16.375" (42 cm)
- SANITARY AND DISPOSABLE: Help your cat work off energy, release stress, and keep its claws in great condition.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Not only do cats need to keep their claws in top condition by removing dead scales, scratching is a physical outlet for working off energy, and an opportunity to stretch and stay fit. The Penn Plax Catch and Scratch mat serves a double function: it lets your cat scratch away, but also will catch stray litter crumbs when placed next to the litter box. The sturdy corrugated cardboard is much more tempting than the sides of your couch, and is just the right texture for your cats to scratch without damaging their claws. Also, it folds so it'll collect the crumbs of litter for easy pouring back into the box. Keep your furniture intact, your floors clean, and your cat happy.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top international reviews
Le dimensioni sono come descritte, i miei gatti ci si soffermano su un pò, ma quando escono dalla lettiera con un passo le zampe anteriori l'hanno già oltrepassato. Comunque nella media.
Tous les matins il s'y rend, c'est son rituel.
Cependant niveau solidité c'est vraiment mauvais. Il ne tiendra pas plus de deux mois. Si vous avez plusieurs chats, ou un accro du griffage, peut être vaut il mieux essayer un modèle plus solide.
Cela dit cela peut être un bon modèle pour commencer avant un achat plus onéreux.