- Boxed-product Weight: 290 g
- ASIN: B07JM47R33
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 15 August 2016
- Customer Reviews: 305 customer ratings
Peppermint Essential Oil (Huge 4 OZ - Bulk Size) Eye Dropper Included - 100% Pure & Natural Sweet Peppermint Aroma - Therapeutic Grade - Peppermint Oil is Great for Aromatherapy
|Price:||+ $9.74 Delivery|
- 100% PURE & NATURAL, THERAPEUTIC GRADE PEPPERMINT OIL - Heavenly Pure's Peppermint Oil is completely Pure, Gentle, and Non-Toxic. All of Heavenly Pure's Oils are bottled and packaged here in the USA!
- HUGE 4 OZ BOTTLE WITH DROPPER - Get 2x the amount of Peppermint Oil at the same price, this is by far the best value you'll find for 100% Pure Peppermint Oil. BONUS - Included with every purchase is a convenient eye dropper.
- BEAUTIFUL SWEET PEPPERMINT AROMA - Heavenly Pure's Peppermint Oil provides a Natural & Fresh Fragrance. It's perfect for topical application or aromatherapy.
- PEPPERMINT OIL IS VERY VERSATILE AND HAS 100s of USES - It's Commonly Used for Immunity, Sinus Car, Bad Breath, Joint Therapy, Anti-Inflammatory, Skin Treatment, and Allergy Relief
- 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE FROM THE MANUFACTURER - If you have any reason to believe that any of Heavenly Pure's oils are defective, the manufacturer will refund your purchase.
Scent Name: Peppermint | Size: 4 ounce
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Peppermint Essential Oil by Heavenly Pure
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 67% (67%)||67%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Even better combine this with some plan liquid soap an a bit of water, place in a spray bottle an mist over the area you think there’s mice. It will stick around a bit longer due to the glycol in the soap which the essential oil has bonded to.
I use it to relieve my headaches. So very disappointed!!!