- Boxed-product Weight: 136 g
- Item Model Number: ENPC2
- ASIN: B013O70Z3M
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 May 2018
- Customer Reviews: 2,230 customer ratings
Peptide Complex Serum by Eva Naturals (2 oz) - Best Anti-Aging Face Serum Reduces Wrinkles and Boosts Collagen - Heals and Repairs Skin While Improving Tone and Texture - Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E
|Price:||+ $13.11 Delivery|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
My biggest issue is that unlike every other product that exists you have yo squeeze it onto your palm as it literally goes flying otherwise. I’d much rather be able to apply it onto my fingers as product gets lost due to transfer from palm, to fingers, to face. Its clealry either on purpose or a major manufacturing flaw
Here is my before and after and my regimen for whomever wants to try. I never retouched these photos of used a filter, I just want to help anyone who has been struggling like me, I know how hard it is and what it does to your self esteem. The time lapse is just two weeks! I’m def going to continue using all these products.
1. Every two weeks, use 1.0 Derma roller on face and neck with serums below
2. Every few days use .25 Derma roller on face and neck with serums below
+ 1-2x a week use an Amazonian green clay mask
3. Everyday: Burt’s Bees skin brightening face wash 2x a day morning and night
4. Every morning I used liberal amounts of TruSkin vitamin c hydraulic acid serum along with Eva Naturals peptide complex serum all over my face and neck together - in my palm it’d be about one quarter size for reference
5. At night I’d use a combo of essential oils like lavender, almond, tea tree, grapseed overnight, about a quarter size also in palm
Followed the Medical Medium protocol - both juices really help skin!!
-Celery juice every morning
-Cucumber juice every night
-daily vitamin with spirulina and magnesium and plant omegas
-b12 in morning
-probiotic and zinc at night
***Avoid gluten dairy corn soy canola as much as you can ***
Hope this helps everyone! :)
Product inside was pleasant enough, did not really felt it did anything though.