Perfect Fitness Perfect Pushup Elite
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pushup stand designed to rotate slightly, engaging more muscles and increasing strength and definition in arms, shoulders, chest, back and abs
- Ergonomic grips help distribute weight evenly, reducing pressure points and joint strain on wrists and elbows
- Built to last construction with smooth rotation and steel ball bearing system. Treads on bottom of handles securely grip all floor surfaces
- Weight Vest ready, 400 Pound weight capacity; also called the Perfect V2 Pushup
- Dimensions: 10 inches x 8.25 inches x 6.2 inches; weight: 4 pounds
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
In terms of a workout - it's fantastic! Gives you better muscles activation all around. Average rating due to poor handles design. Fix handles and its a win win.
- The handles are not comfortable, they really hurt my palms. I had to wrap towels around whenever I use them.
- It would be better if the rotation could be locked, no longer freely spin, or at least make the rotation heavier so it doesn't feel unsafe and too easy to spin like now
- Price doesn't seem to be reasonable for me, should be cheaper
El material se siente de calidad y la parte inferior no se resbala en el piso. No hace ningún ruido al girar.
Update, contacted amazon, excellent experience. New product was shipped and received within three days, free shipping tag for return of original product. New ones work perfectly. Excellent customer service Amazon!
Laying it honestly, I have medium-large sized hands and smaller delicate wrist, so the handle is the right size of comfortable for me. The build is sturdy but with enough padded rubber cushion to not hurt.
The base is stable with the anti-slip (which was a worry that was quickly removed) and the movement is smooth but with enough inertia control that I don't worry about accidentally twisting my wrist since I started with elevated push ups to test this.
My wrist has never been this happy with push ups until now.
J’aurais apprécié une poignée légèrement plus souple un peut mais tout vas bien je m’y habitue.