- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 12.7 x 19.7 cm ; 113 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- ASIN: B07TYH9JYZ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 15 July 2019
- Customer Reviews: 482 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
927 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #3 in Hot & Cold Packs
Perineal Medicated Witch Hazel Full-Length Cooling Pad Liners for Postpartum Care by Frida Mom | Speeds Healing and Reduces Swelling for Perineal Area | 24-count
+ $8.50 Delivery
- SINGLE-STEP FULL COVERAGE MEDICATED PAD LINER: Covers the full length of most maternity pads to help reduce swelling and speed up healing
- INSTANT SOOTHING RELIEF: Instant cooling relief for perineal area; tuck pack in refridgerator for extra cooling
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS: Made with medicated witch hazel - no dyes or fragrances
- PACK IN HOSPITAL BAG: Use after the first postpartum bathroom trips at the hospital and back at home.
- NEW FRIDA MOM, CREATED BY FRIDABABY, the makers of NoseFrida, Fridet the MomWasher, and the best selling baby care kits
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Witch Hazel Pad Liners deliver front to back cooling relief in a single sheet - no harsh chemicals, dyes, or fragrances.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 76% (76%)||76%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I would recommend one should definitely have this as it give cooling and reliving effect in inflammation due to stiches that usually gets in vaginal delivery.
It contain Witchhazel and peppermint which gives instant cooling effect. Really worth buying it.
The only thing I would like to mention suppliers please restock it so I can have some since one month I am trying to get this but it showing me out of stock. Thanks
I don’t know what I would do without these. I seriously used these religiously! I had a pack with me in my baby diaper bag for on the go. Postpartum can be painful and uncomfortable! I had a episiotomy. I bought tucks and these. I eventually stopped using tucks because It took awhile to place a few little round pads on your giant (what felt like a diaper) pad after labor. Then try to keep them on as you pull your pants up. lol these were nice and easy. Literally pulled it out of the pack, folded it, placed it, and done. Definitely going to get these for the next time around!