Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Nourishing Moisturizer, 2 fl. oz.
- Moisturizing - Delivers essential moisture with a velvety-rich texture perfectly suitable for dry, sensitive skin
- Vitamin rich - Vitamin E minimizes flaws and hyperpigmentation for more even-looking skin.
- Dermatologist approved - For extremely dry, delicate, or stressed skin. Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and dermatologist-tested
- Smoothing - Visibly minimizes scars and discoloration and reduces the appearance of fine lines
- High absorbency - Effectively absorbs into skin delivering superior hydration and nourishing surface cells
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A velvety-rich, deeply comforting and nourishing face moisturizer for dry skin to visibly firm and soften wrinkles.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 78% (78%)||78%|
|4 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
my cheeks went away within a couple of days. Love it. So when I saw you had the same
Moisturizer but at least $20 dollars less I was thrilled. I had a birthday gift card for $50 and with just a few dollars more I order the moisturizer. It arrived in no time and was really happy.
But when I used the moisturizer, I could tell at once, it was not the same item. But I put my
feeling aside and used it for a couple of weeks. No results. So I wrote the company, Perricone and explained how disappointed I was and wondered if maybe they had bad batches and what could I do. They explained that they only sell their product through a few sources and listed
them. They explained if I didn't buy from one of those source then the product probably was
not what I thought it was. Lesson learned. Funny thing, Last week on 20/20 they had a show about buying things that had the jar, the label, etc and was not the real thing. Guess that is
what happened to me.
I can't believe how soft, bright, and NOT irritated my skin looks and feels now! A little goes a long way, so the jar is going to last a long time. Well worth the money.
If you have hyper sensitive skin, then give this product a try. You won't regret it!
William J Coan