Pet Craft Supply Premium Potent Catnip - USA Grown and Harvested Large 3Oz Resealable Canister
- ✅ 100% natural catnip: USA catnip that is pure, potent, and without chemicals, pesticides or fillers.
- ✅ Premium quality: planted, grown, and harvested at the highest peak of season, ensuring the best Plant quality and ultimate potency.
- ✅ CATS love it: attracts cats like a magnet to toys, scratchers, and pet bedding. Helps redirect destructive behavior like scratching on furniture.
- ✅ value: 3 oz tub is great for families with multiple cats or to keep any cat going for a long time. Resealable container helps to retain freshness.
- ✅ pet Safe: 100% safe and non-toxic. A healthy way for your cat to play.
- Product Dimensions : 8.59 x 8.59 x 16.84 cm; 83.91 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 September 2018
- Manufacturer : R2PH1
- ASIN : B07H42DV9J
- Item Model Number : 2184-024
- Customer Reviews:
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Pet Craft Supply catnip is 100% natural without chemicals, pesticides or other preservatives, which makes it the safe, pure and potent choice for your cat. It attracts cats like a magnet and can be used to lure cats to toys, scratchers and pet bedding. Warning: for cats only. Keep AWAY from children. Store out of reach of pets and children. Not intended for human consumption.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It has a very sandy, scratchy, dry feeling.
I picked out some stems, when I placed some down for the cat.
I did like I often do, is take some of the catnip, and grind it between my thumb and fingers, to release more of the aroma, for the cat.
During this, I ended up with a sliver of catnip entering my thumb. I have never had this happen with any type of catnip over all the years.
I have since ordered a different brand, and I threw this out. I can imagine this could also easily splinter into someplace inside a cat's mouth.
Edit-they seriously walk right by it. Going to just throw it away.