- Product Dimensions: 55.9 x 50.8 x 40.6 cm ; 4.54 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 5.2 Kg
- Item Model Number: PG9720XLTN
- ASIN: B00CGYE0MM
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 27 June 2018
- Customer Reviews: 1,263 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,637 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Pet Gear Easy Step II Extra Wide Pet Stairs, 2-Step/for Cats and Dogs up to 200-pounds, Tan
+ $71.07 Delivery
- Wider and deeper stair landings for medium and large dogs
- Carpet tread removes easily and is machine washable
- Rubber grippers on bottom keep step secure and in place
- Snaps together very easily
- Step height 6"; Top step depth 12"; 2nd step depth 11"
- Breed Size are Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Easy Step II Extra Wide Pet Stair has wide, deep steps to give larger dogs the ability to get their entire body on each platform and comfortably climb the stairs. The innovative incline of each step reduces the amount of stairs needed to climb eliminating stress on your pet. The carpet tread removes easily and is machine washable. The stair easily snaps together (no tools required). Suitable for pets up to 200-Pounds.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
My arthritic 12 year old lab, would not use a ramp to get into the car.
After a few days of coaxing he uses these steps no issues at all.
They are easy to assemble and fit his needs perfectly although I did put some no slip padding under neath as we have laminate flooring and it is slippery. He has ZERO problems going up and down these steps and loves being on the couch some much that he regularly brings his favorite toys up with him for naps. I highly recommend these steps.
Love them & would certainly recommend before a ramp.