- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
PetBloon Balloon Filled Dog Ball, Blue, Red, Yellow, One Size
- MAKES BALLOONS SAFE The balloon is contained within the cover. Even if it bursts, animals can't get at the remnants so there's protection from swallowing balloon pieces or choking
- REUSABLE - easily untwist the balloon to deflate and take it with you. If a balloon pops, then you can use any standard latex balloon (3 are included for instant play)
- SIMPLE TO USE 1. insert balloon & inflate, 2. twist balloon to seal (no pesky knots), 3. tuck balloon into the Velcro opening and close
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FUN - it's only a balloon so won't injure kids, damage furniture or knock over ornaments. Suitable for indoor & outdoor play whatever the weather
- Specifically designed for small dogs - we recommend for dogs less than 12kg. However, it's great for any size of dog as long as they aren't a heavy chewer - it's still a balloon after all!
- This is an aftermarket of generic part
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 57% (57%)||57%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 12% (12%)||12%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
certainly didn't expect it to totally change a ballon into a ball. Waste of time and energy. Returned for full refund
Great idea and it would work for kids play too.
This product would be excellent to pack on trips as it can easily fit into one's pocket (when deflated and folded up of course). Only caveats would be that this this toy is not suitable for moderate/ heavy chewers and large dogs. It's not a suitable toy for dogs who like to chew balls etc, tennis balls or football would be better suited here. This toy is supposed to be pushed around and chased by the dog.
Sides split and balloon goes bang unfortunately. I’ve been in contact with seller and they have been great and suggested it’s a manufacturing fault. I’d highly suggest dogs with short mouths rather that long nose dogs. If that makes sense. Oh and cut the label off.