PetFusion Cat Climbing Tree Tower. (Tall sisal Scratching Posts, 2 Level Wall Mounted)
+ $164.88 Delivery
- INTERACTIVE DESIGN TO IMPROVE YOUR CAT'S WELLNESS: For cats who love to climb & perch up high. Great stimulation for young kittens AND older cats. No age discrimination. Stretch, scratch, jump, climb, perch, lounge & play
- MODERN CAT FURNITURE: Compared to the over-engineered cat trees which clutter your living space and actually limit your cat from climbing. That's what some cats believe curtains are now for : )
- SAFETY FIRST EASY WALL MOUNTED ASSEMBLY: (i) Includes zinc drywall anchors that can be attached to your wall with a hammer & screwdriver and also easily removed with just a screwdriver. No drilling required unless you prefer to anchor into studs or have plaster walls. (ii) Estimate 15-20 minute total assembly time
- PEACE OF MIND: Premium E0 grade MDF passes formaldehyde safety regulations. Product also passes stricter European REACH standards
- YOU SHOULD NOW: (i) 24 x 20. 8 x 76. 8 inches (lwh). (ii) Replacement posts available
Product detailsSize:Cat Climber | Colour:Espresso
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 60.96 x 52.83 x 195.07 cm; 16.28 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 10 September 2018
- Manufacturer : PetFusion
- ASIN : B07H7WGZ6D
- Item Model Number : PF-CC1
Best Sellers Rank:
11,457 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- 115 in Play Towers & Trees for Cats
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Designed for cats who love to climb and perch up high. What cats don't? It's part of who they are. A better alternative to the over-engineered cat trees which clutter your living space and prevent your cat from climbing. That's what some cats believe curtains are now for. Easy assembly, 15-20 minute estimated total estimated time. Includes zinc drywall anchors that can be attached to your wall with a hammer and screwdriver and also easily removed with just a screwdriver. No drilling required unless you prefer to anchor in studs or have plaster walls.