- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 83.8 x 83.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 5.4 Kg
- Item Model Number: PWM00-14499
- ASIN: B002DCWA4C
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 11 June 2018
- Customer Reviews: 761 customer ratings
PetSafe Pet Loo - Large Portable Toilet for Dogs and Pets, Compact, Hygienic for Indoor Use, with Grass Pad
- CONVENIENT – Acting as a lightweight, portable bathroom in a box, the PetSafe Pet Loo can be used indoors and outdoors to best suit every Pet’s needs
- SLEEK DESIGN – Featuring synthetic grass, the PetSafe Pet Loo brings the practicality of a traditional Pet toilet or Potty with the Natural look and feel of the outdoors to the comfort of your own home, in a way your Pets will quickly love
- FREEDOM – The PetSafe Pet Loo allows your Pets to have their bathroom breaks without supervision, giving them independence to use their Potty in a way that feels natural
- HYGIENIC/EASY CLEANING – All Waste is drained through the synthetic grass into the easy removal tray, offering a cleaner, easier disposal than traditional Pet Potty Pads or Trays
- WARRANTY – The Petsafe Pet Loo includes a two year manufacturer’s warranty
Size: Large | Style: Pet Loo
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Giving Pets the independence to take Toilet trips when needed, the PetSafe Pet Loo offers a convenient solution to nocturnal bathroom breaks. Ideal for Pet parents with limited space or no garden, the compact design of the PetSafe Pet Loo makes it a practical alternative to Litter Trays and Pee Pads. Being lightweight and portable, the Pet Loo can be used outside or the look and feel of the outdoors can be brought inside with the synthetic grass, making training your Pets to do their business indoors fast and easy. Preventing lingering odours Pet Pee is drained through the non-absorbent synthetic grass and into the base. Ensuring a hygienic, easy clean, all urine filters into the removable tray, guided by the grooves of the angled base. Trapping Liquid mess and all odours, the easy collection tray can be filled with the Pee Pod Powder to instantly turn Pet Pee into a odourless gel for convenient disposal.
What’s in the box:
1 x PetSafe Pet Loo
1 x Wee Sponge powder
The PetSafe Pet Loo can be used Indoors and Outdoors
For Cats and Dogs of any size up to 300 kg
Do not rinse with boiling water
Do not use bleach, chemical cleaners or cleaning products that contain citrus
Replacement grass is available
From the manufacturer
PetSafe Pet Loo Portable Pet Toilet - Large
Waste Management systems provide innovative and hygienic ways to control pets’ toileting habits, reducing unpleasant smells in the home. Pets quickly become accustomed to using them and owners appreciate the more pleasant and convenient advantages they offer.
Pet Loo – a synthetic lawn toilet that contains pet waste in one designated area – indoors or out.
The unique drainage system requires minimum cleaning making it both a hygienic and convenient solution for pet and owner.
For a pet that’s hygienic and clean
Pet Loo is a synthetic lawn toilet that will contain pet waste to one designated area – indoors or out! The unique urine drainage system makes it a hygienic solution for both you and your pet. Pet Loo is convenient and simple allowing your pet the freedom to do its business without relying on you for an opportunity. Suitable for apartments, the elderly, office dogs, boats, plush gardens, water restricted environments and grassless backyards. Pet Loo is solving a Global problem... pet waste management!
A deceptively simple design with more than 3 years of development and testing to ensure the end product is something that pets would feel comfortable using, is effective in containing the waste and is easy to clean and maintain.
How it works
The patented drainage system
Your pet pees on Pet Loo. Urine passes through the grass onto the Pet Loo corrugated tray, which channels the urine down to the catchment jug - with no spillage. The catchment jug holds approximately two litres of liquid is easy to remove, and easy to clean!! The revolutionary Pee-Pod is a biodegradable container that fits neatly inside the catchment jug of the Pet Loo. When Wee Sponge (powder) comes into contact with liquid waste it rapidly absorbs the urine and turns it into a solidified gel, also trapping any airborne odours. When the gel is thrown out into the trash, so are the odours! Together, the Wee Sponge and Pee-Pods allow the Pet Loo’s catchment jug to hold at least 100 times its weight in liquid. Pee-Pod Usage: 1 Pee-Pod has a 2-3 day life span!
As for the numbers 2s, simply scoop it up as you would in a normal backyard!
The Replacement Synthetic Grass
The synthetic grass used for Pet Loo is of optimum quality and is easy to maintain. The grass is nonporous, so will not absorb pet waste so cleaning is a breeze! A Replacement Grass will make the cleaning process even easier, use one, while the second is being cleaned.
The Base and Tray
The base of Pet Loo is very strong and is made entirely from a nonporous plastic, which means that there is nothing to absorb or trap urine and faeces or their odours. Pet Loo’s base is angled slightly to assist gravity in the catchment of urine. The tray has been produced using UV resistant plastics allowing pet owners to have the option to use Pet Loo inside or outdoors.
- Hygienic, convenient way for your pet to eliminate indoors
- Fully assembled – ready to use
- Easy waste disposal and quick to clean
- Holds up to 2 litres of liquid
- Example breeds:Large sized dogs (e.g. German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Labrador
To clean up your pet's waste, remove the waste container and dump the urine in your toilet or yard. The waste container holds 2 liters of liquid and is made of a material that reduces odor. For even easier cleanup, place a Pee Pod into the waste container. These disposable pods are lined with our Wee Sponge powder that solidifies into a gel when it comes in contact with liquid, effectively trapping urine and odors. 1 disposable Pet Pod and a sample amount of Wee Sponge powder is included with your Pet Loo, and you can also purchase additional packs. For your pet's solid waste, use a pooper scooper or a poop bag. Place a short vertical object like a disposable cup in the middle of the Pet Loo. Remove it once your dog is comfortable using the Pet Loo. Cleaning Tips: Daily - Pour warm water over the grass to flush out extra urine. 2-3 times per week - Spray the Pet Loo and grass with Wee Care and allow it to dry. Weekly - Thoroughly spray the Pet Loo with Wee Care and leave it for 5-10 minutes. Remove the grass and wash down the entire unit with a hose, shower, or sink sprayer. Allow it to dry completely.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In exchange of that convenience, now you will have a grass pad retaining urine that won't dry as fast, making the box smell despite cleaning and give your dogs a wet urine feet to walk around your house. Not even hot water will get rid of the urine. To me, this is a quite a disappointment for such a high price on this.
Top international reviews
The bad: The absorbent powder they provide isn't nearly absorbent enough, we went through the stuff really fast and you need to keep buying more.
The ugly: Face it folks, this box is going to STINK LIKE A BOX OF PEE AND POOP (amazons words not mine)...because that's what it is. No amount of cleaning will fix this. If you spend time in the vicinity of this box the smell is really bad, especially in the summer. Also, if the dogs poo is any consistency short of dry and solid, it gets smeared into the fake grass and cleaning it is difficult. Not giving this product a bad review because it did exactly what I expected it to.
Just wanted to give people a realistic idea of what they are getting.
I got this as an alternate solution. Living in a high rise apartment, I like having this on the balcony so my puppy can go in and out whenever he needs to do his business.
1. If you have a routine for cleaning this, it is the least smelly option out there! Every night, I use a watering can and pour a vinegar and water solution over top of this. This means that I can go about 3 weeks without needing to THOROUGHLY wash it, and it cleans the plastic underneath it as well as the tray which means there is no smell coming from this thing.
2. The urine tray is a disaster when used on its own, BUT there's a quick, easy and cheap solution for this - newspaper litter pellets. I buy a small bag a month for 4$ and I pour the newspaper litter pellets in the urine tray instead of the questionable chemical sponge it comes with and voila - no smell, no walking to the toilet praying like crazy it doesn't spill everywhere when you're emptying it, and instead of being horrifically smelly after a day it lasts several days without needing to be cleaned out. Easy, peasy!
4. Way cheaper than puppy pads in the long run, and it looks nice on my balcony.
5. My puppy took to this immediately, without any need for teaching.
Some things I listed above are partially cons with very easy solutions, so I wouldn't consider them cons so they won't be listed in the con section.
1. The clips to hold the grass in place are truly awful. They do not work well. I've yet to find a solution for this - I have to readjust a few times a week.
2. Cleaning diarrhea or really loose stools on this thing will be an absolute nightmare. I'm dreading the day this happens. But to be fair, this would be a nightmare on any artificial grass product.
3. The price. I purchased this on sale for 150$ and that is the max I'd pay for this considering its size and the future size of my dog (90lbs). I wish there was an XL. I would pay 180$ for an XL but definitely not for a large. There needs to be a larger product for dogs over 70lbs.
Overall, this is the best product I've found to date to make apartment living with a balcony easy, and finally my balcony is no longer plagued with the festering stench of urine. I've got a doggy door, and my puppy just does his thing out there. It has made my life so much easier, and means that my 6 month old puppy no longer needs to be crated. His potty training has been an absolute breeze.
Like others the smell wouldnt come out of the matt even with the special enzyme spray. On a hunch and desperate to get rid of the horrible stink of urine I decided to spray the matt clean with my shower hose then I placed it in a pillow case and tied it shut and threw the whole thing in my washing machine. It came out perfect. No shedding or breakdoen of the matt and the smell was completely gone. So this is how we've been doing this and there isn't any odour in our condo. We rotate between teo matts. One being washed and one being used. I'd consider a third if i knew the next one would be cut to fit properly. Either way this is a great tool for people to early train oupoies esp in bad weather and for smaller dogs and dogs in condos. No idea how it would hold out to a large breed adult our labradoodle is still young but he is 20 lbs and it holds up fine
the pee chamber plastic is so thin you can’t move it without spilling the contents. Price outrageous for a couple poorly fitted pieces of cheap plastic. What a burn.
I can see the benefit of this potty for people who live in condos/apartments or are not home most of the day. But, I don't expect it to last very long.
I bought the medium size, it is satisfactory for young puppies or small dogs. It is definitely NOT big enough for medium dogs like it states.
Los repuestos de pastos son caros, por lo que optaré por comprar en lugares como HomeDepot que son más baratos.