PetSafe ScoopFree Reusable Cat Litter Tray with Premium Blue Non Clumping Crystal Cat Litter
- REUSABLE LITTER TRAY: Alternative to disposable litter trays for the PetSafe ScoopFree Original and Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Boxes
- CONVENIENT SETUP: Comes with a bag of pre-portioned, premium PetSafe crystal litter for ultimate odor control (additional 2-packs sold separately)
- EASY-TO-CLEAN DESIGN: Durable plastic contains antimicrobial additive to prevent bacterial growth, and rounded corners and edges make cleaning even easier
- LOCK ODORS: Stainless-steel magnets on the waste shield won't rust and help secure the shield to the ScoopFree waste trap to lock odors in
- LITTER BOX WARRANTY: Doesn't void the warranty of your ScoopFree litter box like other competitor products and includes a quick-start guide with cleaning tips
- PRODUCT SUPPORT: PetSafe brand's U.S.-based Customer Care experts will be glad to help; call Monday through Saturday at 1-800-845-3274
- EXPERIENCE: PetSafe brand has been an industry leading U.S. manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
- Product Dimensions : 55.25 x 36.83 x 6.35 cm; 3.68 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 1 August 2016
- Manufacturer : Waste Management
- ASIN : B01J5GE3GQ
- Item Model Number : ZAC60-15710
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The PetSafe ScoopFree Reusable Litter Tray is a reusable alternative to PetSafe ScoopFree disposable litter trays. The durable, plastic tray is compatible with both the PetSafe ScoopFree Original and Ultra Self-Cleaning litter boxes and when used with PetSafe premium crystal litter, provides the same great odor control as the disposable litter trays. The tray itself is one solid piece so that it never leaks, and it comes with a bag of pre-portioned, premium PetSafe crystal litter. There is even an antimicrobial agent added into the plastic to help reduce odors and prevent bacterial growth! The tray is also extremely easy to clean with rounded corners and edges that eliminate any areas where residues could get trapped.
Included in the Box
- Reusable Cat Litter Tray
- Preportioned Premium Blue Crystal Cat Litter Bag
- Cat Litter Tray: 22 in. L x 14.75 in. W x 2.625 in. H
- Cat Litter Tray Weight: 8.33 lb.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can my kitten use the ScoopFree box?
A: For kittens less than 6 months old, leave the litter box unplugged and scoop waste until they are over 6 months.
Q: How can I acclimate my cat to the crystal cat litter?
A: Most cats will easily adapt to the ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box, but some cats may need an adjustment period to get acclimated. Here are some helpful tips:
- Place the new ScoopFree litter box next to your cat's current litter box, allowing her to have access to both boxes for at least a week.
- Add a few handfuls of your cat's old, unused litter to the new crystal litter tray. You can also add some of the crystal litter to their current box.
- Stop cleaning your cat's old litter box, allowing it to remain dirty. Cats prefer a clean litter box, so this will help make the new ScoopFree litter box more appealing.
- Once your cat has transitioned to the ScoopFree box, remove her old box.
Q: How can I get the most use out of my ScoopFree crystal cat litter?
A: There are a few ways to maximize the life of your ScoopFree crystal cat litter:
- Place the ScoopFree litter box away from areas of high humidity, such as bathrooms, showers, and basements. Since the crystal litter controls odor by absorbing moisture, having extra moisture in the air will shorten the life of the tray. Try placing it in a room with moving air to pull away moisture, like a room with a fan.
- If your cat consistently urinates in the same spot, try stirring the crystals occasionally to help distribute saturated crystals.
- Cats with diets that are high in crude fiber and ash content will produce more solid waste, which can prematurely fill the waste trap. Consider changing your cat's diet to a food with no byproducts or fillers.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Please make the blue litter available in the UK in large bags so that we can make use of your product specific litter? Why sell this in the UK if you won't support it with litter?
I've tried many silica litters in my Scoop Free since getting the Scoop Free Reusable Tray, having spent £50+ I want to make use of it! None seem as good as the Scoop Free original. However, since I can't get it, of those I have used Tigrino Colour seems the best Tigrino to use. The XXL will be toolarge, standard is OK. Colour is much finer and does track more but seems to last well. Bob Martin Felight is rubbish and needs the whole lot changing within less than 3 days. I empty the poo cover often as the smell is awful. Unless your cats are fed on raw this is not a smell Free solution that will last 30 days(1cat) as advertised.
Only four stars as it is a lot of money for a plastic tray and you have to pay import duty as it is shipped from the US, seems petsafe are currently the only supplier in the UK and the price reflects that.
Für Bastler: Die grauen Euroboxen aus dem Baumarkt für 7€ Passen einwandfrei. Mit einer Säge die Randverstärkungen entfernen, sodass man nur noch die reine Wanne hat und dann auf Höhe abschneiden. Aus einem Abschnitt noch den Steg in der Mitte mit Heißkleber einbauen und fertig ist das Teil. Einfach die Pappschachtel als Muster nehmen.