Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Pet's Company Slip Rope Dog Leash, Reflective Mountain Climbing Leash - 5ft, 2 Sizes, 4 Colors (Medium, Turquoise)
|Price:||+ $7.85 Delivery|
About this item
- Convenient - 1. The leash can be used without collar and harness. 2. Easy to put on and off.
- Great for Handling- The leash tightens when your dog pulls and loosens when the behavior is corrected.
- Adjustable Loop - Fits any size neck and the stopper prevents your dog from slipping out of the leash.
- Reflective for Night Safety - Reflective strap ensures great visibility and safety during night walk.
- 2 Sizes - MEDIUM: for small to medium breeds 3/8" x 5 feet, LARGE: for medium to large breeds 1/2" x 5 feet
Product detailsSize:Medium | Colour:Turquoise
- Package Dimensions : 28.96 x 7.87 x 1.78 cm; 91 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 June 2019
- Manufacturer : Seoul Pet
- ASIN : B07TJ1LSGG
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This leash is designed as collar & leash all-in-one type for walking, jogging and training dogs. It is made with polyester, making the leash very lightweight and durable. Material: Polyester Sizes: Medium - 3/8 inch x 5 feet, Large - 1/2 inch x 5 feet Colors: Black, Grey, Pink, Turquoise Features: 1. Easy to use. 2. Enhances handling. 3. Reflective for night time. 4. The stopper adjusts the collar to fit any size neck and prevents slipping out.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The construction appears to be good, no real problems yet. The faux leather (that's right, not real leather) tab that slides to keep it from coming off the head is large enough so it doesn't go through the ring. It doesn't stay in place when the rope stretches, so a couple stitches of thread can remedy that. Reflectiveness is good. Have used multiple times daily for two weeks to go potty and for training. No abrasions, fraying, or anything yet. Will update the review should I run into any issues. I can't seem to keep it up high on the neck but I don't think that's the product's fault. When she pulls, I would imagine any rope slip lead would slide down. Still working on it; maybe a poly kennel lead would be better.
I recommend the smaller diameter lead for training. Sent the larger one back. Will order another small one to keep handy should this one prove to hold up.
If you have smaller, or extremely well trained dogs, these leashes are probably fine. If you have strong dogs with questionable manners, I would opt for something of a higher quality.