PetSafe Interior 2-Way Locking Cat Door, White
|Price:||+ $10.30 Delivery|
- Pefect solution to give your cat access to the litter box or food through any interior door, while helping keep the dog or kids out
- Simple installation with detailed instructions, cutting template and hardware included
- 2-way slide lock to open flap or close flap to keep your cat from using the cat door
- High-impact, white plastic frame with a transparent, hard flap that cats prefer for comfort and ease of use
- For installation only in interior doors 1/2" to 2" thick
- For small cats or dogs 15 lbs. or less; flap opening size 5 3/4" W x 5 3/4" H
- Call, chat or email with our expert US-based customer care specialists six days a week; they are waiting to assist you and your pet with your product needs
- PetSafe Brand is an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment, and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 22.86 x 3.18 x 19.69 cm; 308.44 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 February 2018
- Manufacturer : Pet Access
- ASIN : B00061RIT4
- Item Model Number : CC10-050-11
- Department : Pet Supplies
- Best Sellers Rank: 29,845 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
These cat doors are ideal for providing access to food and litter, when food and litter is kept out of sight. Easy to use. Manufactured in United States.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This product really looks like a cheap chinese rebrand that PetSafe found and just figured they would ship it before doing proper verification on it. What a disaster.
Fonctionne tres bien. Ca fait un petit bruit quand le chat passe à travers mais rien de majeur. Construction solide et instruction tres claires
My cat is afraid of the flap and won't use it so I had to remove the flap (the other person I know with a pet door like this and cats also had to remove the flap). I tried training her to get used to it (taping the flap open and then lowering it every day but it didn't work. Since the flap is not installed you can see the interior of the door structure (2 inch door), which is not particularly attractive in my case (it's a 50 year old, crappy door). But I wouldn't think twice about this purchase, we needed it and it's so convenient and allows us to keep the basement door closed at all times, which is more aesthetically pleasing, keeps cat litter odour downstairs and reduces the chance of someone accidentally taking a tumble down the stairs.