|Item weight||3200 Grams|
|Is Assembly Required?||No|
PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow (with Travel/Storage Bag) - C Shaped Full Maternity Body Pillow - Jersey Grey Cover
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$20.54 (23%)|
|Item weight||3200 Grams|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||157 x 74 x 15 centimetres|
About this item
- THE ULTIMATE PREGNANCY PILLOW - C-shaped body pillow design replaces need for multiple bed pillows, helping support your back, hips, knees, neck and head.
- MULTIPURPOSE MATERNITY PILLOW - Adjustable polyfill material adapts to your belly and back when you want to sleep, read, nurse, or watch TV
- 3rd TRIMESTER PAINS? Our full body pregnancy pillow can help ease you into a better sleep, reducing interruptions throughout the night and helping relieve back pain associated with pregnancy
- MORE THAN JUST A PILLOW FOR PREGNANT WOMEN - This full body pillow is perfect for ANYONE needing more support, recovering from surgery, or tired of having to use separate pillows to support their head, neck, legs, and back
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty Designed in California 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Pregnancy doesn't have to be plagued by aches and pains anymore!
- Our full body pregnancy pillow provides the perfect balance between comfort and support for your belly, hips, legs, and back. Enjoy superior comfort while you sleep or even just lounge around.
- You can also use this pillow to sit upright in bed to read, watch TV, or work on your laptop.
- Makes an excellent nursing pillow too!
Replaces the need for multiple pillows
Our C-Shape full body pillow replaces the need for up to 5 other pillows. Supports your head, neck, spine, belly, back, hips, and legs
Belly and hip support
Polyfill material provides the perfect balance between comfort and support for your belly and hips
Position this pillow in a number of configurations on your bed, couch, sofa, or even the floor!
Super Soft Material
Our full body pregnancy pillow is filled with a polyfill blend that is designed to provide soft comfort with increased support density as you apply weight to it
We've tried most body pillows out there, and the constant problem we found was pillows ripping at the seams. That's why we double stitched this pillow all the way around, for extra durability!
Machine Washable Cover
Our body pillow cover is zipper removable and machine washable for quick and easy cleaning. Pillow cover will still be soft and comfy even after 300+ washes.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Fantastic shape to support comfortable side sleeping for pregnant mums
- Very soft cover that feels good on the skin
- Firmish filling that has some give to be pushed around and shaped
- Not too flimsy, can withstand some serious abuse and not flatten
-Wifey finally found a comfortable sleeping position with this pillow at 20 weeks.
- Price, maybe? What's a good night's sleep for your partner worth really?
- Pushes poor hubby off the bed due to size, better off sleeping separately I say,
Thank you Pharmedoc for saving my life!
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 4 March 2020
Be warned: it does take up tons of space in the bed. Anything smaller than our queen-sized bed and my partner would've been straddling the edge. The extra support around me kept me from tossing and turning though, so it would've probably been a worthy trade-off anyway.
As much as I enjoyed it I still have to return it because though it's perfect when sleeping on my side, when I sleep on my back it is too high to be comfortable. I was hoping to be able to manipulate the c-shape so I could use my regular pillow instead but it didn't really work out. The c-shape billowed out too widely and it ended up being more cumbersome than anything.
This pillow is a dream. The C-shape is perfect because it essentially wraps all the way around you. Being able to support my knees has really eased a lot of my back pain. The pillow is supportive without being too hard, and the removable cover is simply handy.
Would definitely recommend this over a straight pillow. It’s worth spending the few extra bucks.👌🏻