Philips Air Purifier Series 1000 with VitaShield IPS Technology and Night Sensing Mode, White, AC1215/70
- Upgraded VItaShield IPS technology filters 20nm* particles
- NanoProtect HEPA filter removes 99.97% 0.3μm particles
- Night Sensing mode for quiet operation
- CADR 270m3/h & 63 m2 Room Size
- Special auto-purification mode effectively removes pollution
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
At Philips, our mission is to improve lives through innovations that make people happier and healthier every day. Whether it is by pioneering the future of patient-centred healthcare or by making cities safer at night, we believe that by bringing a deep understanding your needs and desires and innovation together, we can help you and the people you care about to be healthy, live well and enjoy life.
Healthier Air, Always
Cleaner Nights, Energised Days
Night sensing mode is a new technology especially designed for your bedroom. Be reassured of constant air quality monitoring and clean air delivery while you sleep. It is quiet as whisper to help you and your family sleep better.
Vitashield IPS with its aerodynamic design and NanoProtect Pro Filter has a boosted clean air delivery rate up to 270 m3/hr. It can effectively remove ultra-fine particles as small as 0.02um. Also it filters out harmful gases such as formaldehyde and TVOC. The extra thick NanoProtect HEPA is designed for superior purification efficiency and lifetime against airborne particles.
Indoor PM2.5 levels can increase far above local guidelines because of outdoor pollution or daily activities like cooking, cleaning etc. The smart air sensor can detect PM2.5 levels and boost the air purifier’s speed to deal with the pollution.
Night Sensing Mode
Night sensing mode is developed especially for your bedroom; The air purifier rapidly prepares your bedroom air for sleep and constantly monitors your bedroom air quality, delivering clean air while you sleep. The dimmed and/or switched off lights and the low sound help you and your family sleep better.
Healthy Air Protect
The healthy air protect alert lets you know promptly when it is time to replace the filter. If the filter is not replaced promptly, the appliance stops functioning - to avoid ineffective purification. So you are assured of healthier air always.
Child lock prevents unintended changes in settings. The colour ring on dashboard provides a clear view on air quality by 4-step colour, ranging from blue (good allergen & particle level) to red (bad allergen & particle level).
Approved by the Sensitive Choice (rainbow) program of the National Asthma Council Australia & New Zealand, 2018.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
18 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- On the lowest air speed mode the unit is virtually silent.
- Assembling the unit is very easy. (5~ minutes to get up and going for the first time)
- The dust pre-filter is great, meaning your other filters last much longer than on some cheaper units.
- The colour changing lighting ring on the unit is a great indicator of air quality.
- Long lasting filters.
- Having a virtually silent Automatic mode; a more aggressive "Allergy" automatic mode which ramps fans up more, as well as being able to manually set the fan between modes 1,2,3 and Turbo. 1 and 2 being almost silent and very quiet, 3 and turbo being very loud.
- Night mode, the unit detects the light level and automatically turns all the lights on the machine off so you can sleep peacefully.
- This machine really cut down my allergies, no more waking up with blocked sinuses!
- Simply using the unit, it's very much a "set and forget" type of machine.
- The rated 270m3 room size rating; putting this in a room that's slightly smaller than that (265m3) means the unit has to run in turbo mode all the time just to keep the air quality on anything other than red (which is the lowest quality of air according to the manual).
If you have a room that's 240m3~ or less this will work very well, but if you have a room that's bigger than that, you probably want to buy the next model up; unless you can deal with something that sounds like a hairdryer and a vacuum cleaner turned on together.
- Not exactly a con but the unit is quite large in physical size, much more so than I expected when ordering.
- The power cord could be slightly longer (1.8m), but that's really just nit picking.
We were so happy with this device we bought another one for our room.
Not too heavy on the electricity usage either. Its light and comes with a child lock that has been super helpful.