- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Sony Intervalometer Wired Digital Camera Remote Controller LCD Timer Remote Shutter Release for Sony A6000 A5100 A5000 A6500 A6400 A6300 A7 A7 II A7 III A7R A7R II A7R III A7S A7S II A9 RX100 VI V VA IV III RX10 IV etc
- Automatic timer: It can select delay time（time before shooting starts, exposure time, interval time, continuous AF and number of shots for timed interval photography.
- Manual Release: Take photographs manually by using the shutter-release button on the Timer Remote Control. Photographs can be taken manually even when the timer is running.
- Two-stage Release Button: Halfway pressing for auto-focus; complete pressing for taking pictures. It is equipped with an interval timer suited to a wide variety of tasks, including astronomical photography.
- Compatible with: Sony A9, A7III, A7r3, A7m2/A7s2/A7r/A7s/A7/A6500/A6300/A6400/A6000/A5100/A5000/A3000/NEX-3N/A58/HX50/HX60/HX300/HX400/RX100M2/RX100M3/RX100M4/RX100M5/RX100M6/A100/A200/A300/A350/A700/A900/A57/A65/A77/A99/A99II/A550 etc.
- What You Get: T710S Digital Camera Remote Controller, AAA Battery*2, User Manual*1, Review Card*1, Shutter Cable*2, our 18-month warranty and friendly customer service(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Colour: Black-Wired Sony
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A professional photography equipment brand since 2010. Photoolex T710S digital camera remote controller is an excellent everyday companion for your camera.
- This digital timer remote is designed to trigger a camera shutter with regular time intervals, featuring self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure-count settings.
- The timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds.
- The buttons can be operated with a single thumb.
- The LCD panel can also be illuminated. The remote has a stylish and ergonomic design, making it a pleasure to use.
- The shutter release button on the remote is a two-stage button: half-pressing the button will cause the camera to focus, and full-pressing will trigger the camera's shutter.
Focus and bi-color indicator light, this remote has humanized backlight design which allows you to view the LCD screen in the dark.
Stylish and Ergonomic Design
Using the environmental protection ABS material quality. Ergonomic streamlining feels comfort and exquisite
Easy to Use
The buttons can be operated with a single thumb. And the shutter release button on the remote is a two-stage button: half-pressing the button will cause the camera to focus, and full-pressing will trigger the camera's shutter.
- Delay time: 0 s to 99 hrs 59 mins 59 secs (with 1 second increment)
- Exposure time: 0 s to 99 hrs 59 mins 59 secs (with 1 second increment)
- Interval time: 0 s to 99 hrs 59 mins 59 secs (with 1 second increment)
- Shooting amount:1to 399(unlimited)
- Power source: Two AAA 1.5V Lr03 alkaline batteries
- Battery life (approx.): The continuous shooting time can be about 2 months when the delay time is set as 5 mins, the exposure time is 4 mins 56 secs and the interval time is 5 mins. Use of the illumination will reduce the battery life.
- Operating temperature: -20-+50℃(-4-+122°F)
- Dimension(approx.): 155* 40* 18mm (6.1x1.6x0.7in)
- Weight (approx.): 61.5g
S2: Sony A9, A7III, A7r3, A7m2/A7s2/A7r/A7s/A7/A6500/A6300/A6400/A6000/A5100/A5000/A3000/NEX-
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This remote is so cool, I can either use wireless mode or wired mode using receiver and transmitter of this remote set. works greatly in any mode; bulb mode, timer, remote..
I had speedlite from Photoolex which was good, and now i am having another cool product from Photoolex.
Buttons and cable quality are solid, the build itself is normal plastic which is ok (not too sturdy but very light). Good design and nice to hold.
Came with batteries which I really appreciated.
Top international reviews
I've tried using the Nikon remote ML-L3 but frankly I found it useless (erratic performance and battery goes flat very quickly).
So I ordered a PHOTOOLEX T710N. Only received it a day ago so can't comment on long-term reliability.
However, it works very well out of the box as a simple shutter release and will do this without a battery being fitted, which is great as I basically just want the shutter release function.
It works with both a Nikon D3100 and a D3200.
It also works as an intervalometer allowing time lapse photography, which is a bonus. The manual could be better at explaining how the thing actually works, but there are similar devices shown on YouTube.
I'm very impressed at this early stage. It's fairly small, light and quite nicely designed. Even if it only lasts a year I couldn't really complain as it was fairly cheap.
Other people have commented that the connector that plugs into the camera isn't very robust - I think you will need to be careful how you hold the connector when you unplug it from the camera. There are also comments that the cover for the battery compartment can break - I can see this might be the case, in which case some sticky tape might be called for.
But, overall, I think it's a good little device.
I have a Cannon 5D Mk II, I know how to use it well and it is working perfectly. This device occasionally triggers the shutter, but mostly does nothing. My advice is do not buy this device, look elsewhere, but I have little faith in Chinese goods as they are generally low in quality.
I can suffer cheap materials given the price I paid, BUT only if it works consistently and does the job for which I bought it in the first place.
Returned this for a refund.
Now sadly a couple of negatives, the hold button is quite stiff, tasking a fair bit of pressure to engage it alternatively fingernail or similar can be used to prise it over to the lock position but perhaps this will free off as its used. The the tiny, flimsy, very undersized, under engineered and frankly ridiculously poorly designed plastic tab that secures the battery cover broke as soon as I opened the unit to add batteries, not great for a first impression and now the cover is secured by a bit of insulation tape for the duration of ownership.