Physix Gear Compression Socks for Men & Women (20-30 mmHg) Best Graduated Athletic Fit for Running, Nurses, Shin Splints, Flight Travel & Maternity Pregnancy - Boost Stamina, Circulation & Recovery
- STYLE AND CONFIDENCE ON YOUR LEGS - Finally! A Durable Compression Sock designed to last, without compromising quality or Comfort. Double stitched Fabric your legs will thank you. Feel the immediate Comfort and remarkable design of your new Stamina Long Sock Tights. The Perfect Work, Cycling, or Ski Socks. Quality stitched & Easy to get on even though they are a compression sock! They Wash well without losing compression keeping all the Excellent vascular toning benefits.
- BECAUSE PUSHING YOURSELF THAT EXTRA MILE MATTERS! Get your blood circulating in style! Great for relief of varicose veins, Calf Compression or other leg swelling issues. Use it every day night or both. Prevent Blood clots after surgery & Fits well unlike other Dr. prescribed Stiff varieties. The compression & support is perfectly located on Heel Foot Calves and the toe area wont squeeze your aching toe joints. Instant comfort support. Moisture wicking properties rapidly air dry in a few hours.
- TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL - Comfortable material and careful construction. No stitches in places where they'll rub or rip together. Stay put Cuffs Soothing feeling at the bottom and sides of foot with no pinching seen with lesser quality socks without ankle support. Fall in love with your new Stamina socks easy to pull on. and they breath! Use in extremely hot weather crossfit through mud water wall/crawl/rope climbs and half marathons. Perfect for extreme races and long runs!
- GRAB CONTROL OF YOUR WELLBEING IN STYLE - An Excellent compression hose very durable with a fashionable look and variety colors available. Washable designed with Quality Lycra Fabric built for durability. Customers agree the comfort is amazing. Use them on a plane during that 9 hr flights or during that 6 mile walk Your durable 20 - 30 mmHg sleeves work with your routine. Feel the shock absorption effect instantly that really helps reduce fatigue and swelling in your lower leg.
- GET READY. TO BECOME A RAVING FAN! - We cut no corner in our product and will cut no corners in our support of you! You are making a very intelligent decision doing business with our company. We know you're a big deal and we'll only provide you with the finest product and service around or your MONEY BACK! Add your Stamina Compression Socks to your Cart and experience the Physix Gear Sport customer experience phenomenon! Add to cart now to begin the amazing journey!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Style and Confidence on Your Legs
Unlike normal athletic socks, Physix Gear Stamina Socks are designed with gradient compression, The perfect performance gear designed for any activity where your legs are pushed to the limit.
Physix Gear Stamina Socks are engineered with the latest arch to calf compression technology, offering a targeted foot to calf muscle support unseen on lesser quality socks. The results are a boost in circulation, delivering an enhanced oxygen blood flow keeping you going harder, for longer, and recovering faster.
US Sizing Guide - Women
S/M Women | Shoe 5.5 - 8.5 | Calf 9in - 15in
L/XL Women | Shoe 8 - 12.5 | Calf 14in - 19in
XXL Women | Shoe 10 - 15 | Calf 14in - 19in
US Sizing Guide - Men
S/M Men | Shoe 5 - 9 | Calf 9in - 15in
L/XL Men | Shoe 8 - 14 | Calf 14in - 19in
XXL Women | Shoe 11- 17 | Calf 14in - 19in
Your Legs Deserve Results
Get your blood circulating in style! Physix Stamina Socks are Great for relief of varicose veins or other leg swelling issues. Use them every day, night, or both. Prevent Blood clots after surgery, and unlike other Doctor prescribed stiff varieties, Physix Socks Fit well!
The results are a boost in circulation, delivering an enhanced oxygen blood flow keeping you going harder, for longer, and recovering faster.
We at Physix Gear Sport entered a fitness and health industry saturated with millions of products, but have focused only on bringing you, proven, premium, effective products, that actually work!
Because Pushing Yourself That Extra Mile Matters!
Feel the immediate Comfort and remarkable design of your New Stamina Compression Socks. Immediately Rub your hands across the Quality Fabric and stitching, and designed easy to get on even though they are a Compression Sock! Stamina Socks Wash well without losing compression keeping all the excellent vascular toning benefits.
Our Team at Physix Gear Sport are revolutionizing the Fitness and Health market, holding dear to one mission, and that’s to inject a more customer-centric experience without compromising product quality.
As a Small Family Business, we saw a gap in the market where customers receive poor Quality & Care. We are filling that gap, and remain fully committed to bringing value and unmatched service to each and every customer.
Grab Control Of Your Wellbeing In Style
Physix Gear puts you in the driver’s seat, by bringing you a well-designed Compression Support Sock.
Because Your Legs Need Love Too
Get the Results you need with an excellent durable Compression Sock, constructed with a new fashionable look, and in a variety colors!
Get Ready. To Become, A Raving Fan!
We cut no corners in our products, and will cut no corners in our support of you! You are making a very intelligent decision doing business with our company.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I only wish they were made just plain black, without the sporty design on them, so they could be worn for dressier occasions when I am on my feet for long periods of time. But they are now part of my travel essentials for any flights.
I started wearing these everywhere and they certainly helped with the pain, and I'm sure helped me recover quicker. I definetely recommend these compression socks. Thankyou for a wonderful product, I tell all my family about them, and I am back on track with my walking.
Iv never worn them b4 and didn’t no what to expect.
They r comfortable they do stay up and after a week of wearing them I feel my feet have improved, not so painful and definitely not so swollen.
They arrived within 4 days.
Top international reviews
I think also these would be ideal if you had to wear some type of compression or support on your lower leg because not only do they give you support, they are really, really comfy and so much easier to put on than regular support NHS type socks. However as always check with doctor first. Washed up well on a cool machine wash as well. I can definitely recommend them.
CAVEAT: These socks will not cure tight calves, that can only be done through stretching.
The socks have a nice feel to them, and are tight at the top.
The best use I found is that they aid post run recovery, if you slip them on after you stretch. I did notice my calves were significantly less sore if I put them on in the evening and even wore them in bed.
I would not recommend running in them, your calves enlarge with additional blood flow as you run, making the socks very unconfortable.
A great addition if you are very active and need a little help with recovery.
With that proviso, I really like they way they are when they come out of the box and are worn the first time. As long as they can stand a proper laundering I will probably be buying another bunch after saving up my pennies.
I can say they did my oedema a treat, and were very comfortable on. Maybe a version with grey flashes instead of the bright green would be more work-friendly for people expected to be conservative in their dress. They do tend to be visible in my office shoes. That's my only quibble really. For casual wear they look fine.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt about what they will look and feel like after five washes and give you five stars reflecting my happiness so far.
These socks look nice with a hint of colour which is great, I didn't want 'medical' looking socks to point the issue out- and black is slimming so a good choice for an area you're having issues with swelling. They feel comfortable and high quality, and while I could feel the pressure at first I quickly got used to them after an hour or so. My only fitting issue was that even without the swelling, I have a chunky build and large calves- of which the top of both socks I felt something snap and had one or two loose threads. They didn't continue to unravel though, just one or two strands pulled out and they looked fine. I did however half to fold down the top half way through the day, because they were digging into the crease of my knee quite harshly.
After just one day though, I've noticed results and the swelling has gone down a bit! Still need to continue wearing, but I can finally fit back into some of my shoes (I've only been fitting into slippers for a while now!). It's still a treatment rather than cure, but I'm very happy with the effect until my Doctors can get to the cause.
I actually bought these for 2 reasons. Racket ball and travel (I fly quite a lot on business).
Played racket ball in them and I had to wear a pair of sports socks too, but I believe they also sell a sports version of this sock which is cushioned. Wearing the sports socks made them OK for racket ball, but if I didn't travel quite so much, I would probably recommend the cushioned ones for sport.
These socks are by far the best for me! To start off with, What I LOVED initially is how well packaged they were when they arrived, compared to the others I’ve purchased. Physix is a Family Owned Business, and they actually made the effort unlike the other brands by sending a warm welcome message with instructions on How to Care for your socks, Tips, and FAQs Before the socks arrived. Definitely a nice touch!
I am on my feet, literally all day, and suffer from lower leg cramps and night swelling, So anything less than 20-30 mmhg wouldn’t work for me. Physix Socks tick the compression box and actually begin compression gently at the foot then I actually feel the graduated compression from the Arch to Heel, up to Ankle, then moving up to Calf.
This alone sets these apart from 90% of the other brands on the market I have tried where compression is sporadic. And the beauty is they DON’T lose elasticity! The others were losing elasticity after 3 to 4 wears.
They are not Bulky, but Lightweight Durable easy to Wash. Physix advertises these as 70% Nylon, 30% Spandex. They are so nice you actually forget they are on. The toe seams are actually sewed inwards and cropped on the sides so they don’t dig into your toes.