Physix Gear Sport Full Length Orthotic Inserts with Arch Support - Best Shoe Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis, Running, Flat Feet, Heel Spurs & Foot Pain - for Men & Women
- ARCH SUPPORT: The Physix Gear Sport high arch support designed insole robustly functions to balance the force structure of the foot, providing a convenient and extremely soothing solution for those with flat feet, runner’s knee, shin splints and achilles tendinitis. Physix Inserts relieves metatarsal arch and heel pain, corrects abnormal walking patterns, relieves metatarsalgia (ball of foot pain), helps with patellofemoral syndrome (knee pain), plantar fasciitis and helps low back pain.
- SUPERIOR MATERIAL: Crafted from high-quality and durable medical-grade Dual Base Layered High-performance EVA foam and PU material, these comfortable orthotic inserts make your feet feel like they’re walking on clouds! Deep Heel Cradle for Stability, Anti-Microbial Top Fabric and a Low Profile Ultra-Thin Design ensures your feet get the best tender loving care they deserve - anywhere, anytime, use after use! Perfect for improving performance physical activity.
- ROBUST FUNCTIONALITY: Perfect for rock climbing, ball games, sports, camping, running & more. Also great for those who stand on their feet for prolonged periods of time such as retail employees and service industry workers. The ergonomically designed lightweight orthotic show and arch support insoles provide long lasting hours of comfort! Shock absorption ensures reduction of muscle fatigue in feet & legs. Ideal Insoles for work shoes/boots, sneakers, casual shoes and hiking shoes.
- ERGONOMIC NON SLIP DESIGN - Providing exceptional support for proper foot posture and arch support, Physix insoles are meticulously designed to reduce pain and discomfort. The semi-rigid arch support and heel cup provide additional support and stability while on the go. Physix Orthotic insoles allow more room in the toe box for a comfortable fit in any shoe. The orthotic inserts have a non slip heel to hold the insole securely in place throughout the day.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE– Physix Gear Sport is a truly remarkable company offering one of the absolute best orthotic and foot products on the market. Buy with utmost confidence. If for any reason you aren’t happy, simply contact us and we’ll replace or refund the product for you. 100% risk free! Zero hassles, zero waits. Your satisfaction is our utmost focus. ‘Add to Cart’ now and join thousands of satisfied customers worldwide!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
GET BACK OR YOUR FEET
Developed with practicality, comfort, safety, and durability in mind, our unique Orthotic Inserts & Shoe Insoles relieve and prevent all types of feet injuries such as: Foot & Heel Pain, Heel Spurs, Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet, Ball of Foot Pain, Achilles Tendonitis & Iliotibial Band Syndrome etc.
UK SIZE RANGE
XS Men’s 2.5 - 4 | Women’s 3 - 4.5
S Men’s 4.5 - 6 | Women’s 5 - 6.5
M Men’s 6.5 - 9 | Women’s 7 - 9.5
L Men’s 9.5 - 11 | Women’s 10-11.5
XL Men’s 11.5 - 14 | Women’s 12 - 14.5
WHY GET THESE ULTIMATE ORTHOTIC SHOE AND ARCH SUPPORT INSOLES?
Imagine a daily routine that is care-free. You are relaxed and not stressed, knowing that your feet and physical well-being is taken care of no matter where you are or what you do!
Ergonomically designed for maximum performance for both men & women alike, no matter where you go and what you do!
Dual-layer cushioning: Durable EVA foam base and Variable Cushioning Technology provide long-lasting comfort and targeted cushioning with a soft, supportive feel to the heel and foot ball - effortlessly!
Say NO to pain and discomfort!
Re-align the feet and control excess pronation (inward rolling of the feet and collapsing of the arches).
The result? Improved stability and balance which means more efficient power transfer, increased running efficiency & reduced fatigue.
FEEL THE LOVE
Excess pronation is a major contributing factor in many sports injuries including Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis and Shin Splints.
Our insoles reduce stress & strain on the lower limbs, whilst helping maintain correct posture and diminishing lower back pain risk.
Multiple and Versatile uses - great for Daily Use/Sports/Running/Walking/Jogging/Hiking and more!
Do the things you love, whether it be by yourself or with friends, family, coworkers, outdoors or indoors, walking has never been just this enjoyable ever before!
- Deep Heel Cradle for Stability
- Low Profile Design, Ultra-Thin
- Dual Layer Foam
- Dual Base Layered High-performance EVA foam
OUR SUPREME QUALITY
- We affirm the flawless grade and top quality materials used to make this product as a genuine work of art!
- We place high emphasis on ensuring that industry standards are exceeded with dynamic customer care focus
- Physix Gear Sport prides itself on offering this exclusive product for all your foot care and orthotic needs
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At first wearing them they are easy to get use to and have greatly reduced my pain from 10 to a 3, getting up in the mornings is not painful and stabbing burning pain after squash has also gone.
I will be putting these in all my shoes.
I should note that although they are very, very slim (especially compared to similar products), they do not fit in all my shoes (but fit most, especially the sports ones) but that's not a problem of the product. If these insoles don't fit that you won't have much like with competitors.
I personally like the rigidity of the insoles. Would purchase again.
I personally prefer insoles with firmer arch support and deeper level of cushioning at this stage. This may be due to the fact that PF has made my foot sore resulting in needing better cushioning to minimise pain. The current insoles may work a treat when my discomfort has subsided.
1 month later
Insoles are working extremely well now that my initial pain has subsided. What I love about these insoles is that the foam towards the front is not very thick which means a more comfortable fit in tighter fitting shoes. Great buy.
The arch support is incredibly tall, stiff and rigid, which is exactly what I was after.
Some people would say these inserts are too 'unforgiving', but it works well for me. I like the support.
Not to say they aren't comfortable, just expect stiffness. There's next to no cushioning, that wouldn't work for everyone; but it's what I wanted.
I can wear these for 8 hour on my feet shifts at work and experience only a fraction of pain that I would otherwise experience.
Top international reviews
Recently, I took up running and after my 5th run I started to experience extreme pain in my knees. Looking on-line and talking to friends made me realise that this was down to my running shoes not having any arch supports to help combat the flat feet.
After a week of resting these insoles have arrived and been put straight into my running trainers. They're really comfy and the perfect size with a great high arch support. I'm going for a run tonight so will see how they fare when out on the trails!
Regardless I've been wearing them all day and have already ordered myself another pair to go in my every day trainers! =)
I thought I'd mention on a side note that I also have very narrow feet meaning sometimes shoes don't fit as well as I'd like them to, I'm happy to report that these insoles have worked a treat with my gym trainers and they now fit much better and don't look ridiculous anymore due to not having to lace them up as tight.
Will update this if there are any changes.
I hit a new personal best doing 5k and suddenly got a really powerful pain in my foot, id gotten these before however this one caused me to almost fall off my treadmill and I was limping for a few days afterwards. Couldn’t bend my toes and thought it was a stress fracture at first!!
I got these on recommendation from a few of the army lads at work and honestly I regret not using them before I did my foot in.
Really great arch support and completely eliminated the pain, wore them a few days round the house at first for support and safe to say they’re brilliant and a must-have.
Had sports insoles before that usually are there just to improve comfort. Whereas these ones had the best support I’d ever came across, perfect for my high arch feet and for dealing with the foot problems from being active
My only niggle with these is they make your running shoes feel tight and somewhat less comfortable (high bridge/arch). A worthy trade off for staving off a runners worst nightmare though!!
I’m happy to report that these are much better, very comfortable and have thankfully made my new running shoes useable. I also find they hold my feet in place better within the shoes as I run, which makes the process more efficient and comfortable overall.
I will say that they are quite firm, so if you value the squishy type of insole you generally get with trainers then these might not be for you. Personally I am happy with the extra firmness, but it is something to consider if you are thinking of buying.
Hope this was helpful, good luck!
I bought these as I have flat feet/fallen arch and when wearing ice hockey boots without the soles it feels like i have knuckles pressing into the side of my feet. WITH the soles this is gone!
Possibly a downside in relation to hockey boots is that with the soles inserted they raise your foot up in the boot significantly so it can create ankle bite so be aware of this and test them properly. Otherwise 10/10 thanks ;)
Easy to cut to shape using sharp kitchen scissors. Use your existing insole as a template and draw around it.
Few gripes, I ordered the large which isn’t long enough to covered my 10.5 feet. Also they are very smooth which makes them slidey if you’re trainers have a little room in them. Not sure why they made them this way?
These insoles from Physix sport are fantastic. The first day walk with them in my boots I took my old ones in my rucksack just in case but I needn't have worried. They were supportive and felt totally natural in place. I bought another two pairs for my trainers. I needed to trim a bit from the width (opposite raised arch) but otherwise a great fit.
I work all day on my feet no more aches and pains with 15000+ steps clocked most working days.
I took the M as I'm a UK 9 didn't need any adjustment, I'd imagine if it's a narrow show you'd need to trim and they would all shows I reckon not too thick but strong.