Ear Wax Pick Cleaner Tool Remover by Sydney Supplies - High Quality Curette Spoon Picker Tool for Earwax Extractor Cleaning Removal - Reusable Q-Tip Swab Stainless Steel Spiral Scooper Scratcher for Clean Ears - LIFETIME WARRANTY
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% medical grade stainless steel,easy to clean and sterilize and will last indefinitely. These tools are safe for personal and family use when used correctly
- Includes a tool with a unique spiral design,that can effectively relieve itching and massage the ear canal while cleaning. Skid resistant ergonomics design,easy to control and more safe
- All tools are fully polished,all surface smooth and rounded,to prevent any irritation or scratching. The handles are designed for a secure, non-slip grip
- SPIRAL EAR SPOON: The spiral ear spoon can 360 rotating which help you clear your ear completely.
- Unconditional money-back guarantee. If you're unsatisfied with this item for any reason, we'll immediately refund your purchase price
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Take your ear-care to the next level with this professional tool.
- Featureing the same sorts of tools used by doctors to remove cerumen (earwax), this is perfect for anyone who suffers from earwax buildup.
Sydney Supplies Cleanr Earwax Effectively:
- This tool features a double-ended design.
- It includes the traditional spoon curette shape and one of our special spiral tip.
- The spiral tip is used by gently twirling the tool in the ear.
- Where cotton swabs often acoomplush nothing except pushing wax further into the ear, this professional-quality tool is specially designed to lift earwax out, safely and efficiently.
- Always clean ear picks before use with alchol or soap water.
- The ear canal is delicate, so always use earwax removal tools gently and carefully.
- Consult a doctor if you experiene discharge from the ear, persistent irritation, or hearing loss.