|Item Weight||20 g|
12 Pieces Guitar Strap Locks Silicone Strap Locks Rubber Guitar Strap Blocks Guitar Protector (Black)
Enhance your purchase
- Easy to install: guitar protector block is easy to install with no tools needed, and it is made of silicone material, soft and lightweight, good to protect your guitar
- Large quantity: there are 12 pieces guitar strap locks in classic black color, convenient and easy for you to replace your old or original strap locks
- Reliable and hassle-free: no mechanical tools are needed to break or wear out, this rubber guitar strap block surely can save your time and energy, it is a must guitar accessory for most guitar lovers
- Standard size: guitar protector locks are suitable for most strap buttons, no drilling, no screwing and no need to replace existing strap buttons on your guitar, just slip over the existing strap buttons, and strap locked securely in place
- Good match with your guitar: simple style but sturdy material, durable and low profile, noise-free, this guitar locks block fits snugly and grab your strap ends without binding or clattering
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
12 Pieces guitar strap locks silicone strap locks
Easier way to protect your guitar:
It is a simple way to secure your strap. Just slip our easily installed rubber strap locks over your existing strap buttons, then, your strap is locked securely in place.
Replacement for your convenience:
Guitar protectors are made from stretcher silicone. Each package contains 12 pieces (6 pairs) guitar strap lock protectors in black color, sufficient for you to replacement.
Quantity: 6 pairs (12 pieces)
Size: as the picture shown
6 Pairs of black strap locks
Manual measurement, there may be errors.
If you have any problems or suggestions, welcome to contact us.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
By removing the strap holder screw and then putting the strap lock in first, then the strap and then screwing it back in place, it worked a treat. You are basically putting in on in reverse.
Once back together again, their is no way this strap is coming off and that's exactly what I wanted.
Point to note.
If you have a thick strap eg leather, then it probably wont work as there wont be enough room for both the strap and the lock within the same screw strap holder.
They are extremely difficult to put on but also extremely difficult to come off.
I have 4 guitars and can only get them on three as the screw has little space to fit the lock on.