- Product Dimensions: 8 x 6 x 3 cm ; 49.9 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 40.8 g
- Item Model Number: PIK407
- ASIN: B004LXKAWU
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 31 October 2017
- Customer Reviews: 983 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 86 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.95 delivery
Piksters Interdental Brush Pack Of 40 Size 7 Black
|Price:||+ $7.38 Delivery|
- New Connector Cap can be used as an extension handle for easier use, or can be used to connect two different sized Piksters together for easier use. The cap also allows brush to dry between uses and keeps bristles clean.
- Piksters Interdental Brushes. Size 7 (Black) in a convenient 40 pack. Small convenient plastic case holds 40 brushes. The case is resealable and perfect for travelling or your bag.
- Size 7 is part of the new Piksters Connect System.
- Slim Ergonomic Compact Handle, allows the user to rotate the brush on insertion, resulting in less pressure being placed on the tip of the brush. Resulting in less bending of the wire. Due to the smart design of the slim compact handle, this results in less plastic per item = less overall waste.
- Stronger, Stiffer, Plastic Coated Wire. Results in the wire resisting buckling, brushes last longer. Extra Durable PA612 Bristles. Deliver superior cleaning ability. Quality nylon bristles compress on insertion and spring open on withdrawal,cleaning furcations even better than floss.
Size: Size 7 (Black) | Colour: Black
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Piksters are Australia's no 1 interdental brush and are made of stronger, stiffer wire which resists buckling and bending. Interdental brushes are like mini toothbrushes that get into the tiny spaces between teeth and clean effectively right down to the gum line. They are excellent for around the back teeth because they can get into areas your toothbrush and floss cannot reach. Piksters last longer,are better quality and offer better value (significantly less expensive per brush than many other brands). Extra durable PA612 bristles deliver superior cleaning ability, the quality nylon bristles compress on insertion and spring open on withdrawal. Every brush has a cap which acts as a handle extension. The cap also allows the brush to dry between uses and keeps the bristles clean. The slim compact handle allows the user to rotate the brush on insertion, resulting in an easy efficient cleaning action.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I like to research before I buy. Pet hates = fake reviews and reviews based on initial impressions rather than tried and tested experiences. So I decided to write my own frank and honest reviews based on at least two months usage. Let me know if you find this review useful.
I've been using Piksters for just over six months at the time of writing this review, and have recently moved to using the blue ones. I find that they do their job well. They're relatively durable for such a small item, and so you can reuse them a few times before you need a new one. My only complaint is that the metal shaft sometimes sets my teeth on edge a little, but I can see that a plastic brush couldn't be so easily positioned to reach in between molars.
If you're trying Piksters for the first time, then it's probably wise just to buy a pack of 10 in case they don't suit your needs, or you need to try a different size. If, like me, you'll be using them for life, then the packs of 40 are much more cost effective!
On the plus side Piksters are both more controllable than floss and do a better job in the gaps. As well as aiding with general tooth hygiene, Piksters also make a great delivery method for ulcer creams or interdental application of antiseptics.
I don't particularly like that the cover is now open ended as it doesn't stop pocket fluff and dust getting onto the brush. Neither is there anything to stop it sliding right down the handle and exposing the brush.
The only negative is that the plastic used for the handle is brittle, especially at the point where the twisted wire begins. Care is needed not to bend the wire / brush or it will break off, and possibly inside the mouth. This isn't the case with other brands that use a softer silicone type plastic.
So it’s a great shame I have to leave 1 star as usually would be 5, but bc of my braces, I just can’t risk that happening again as it’s too difficult and stressful to get out of it breaks again. Huge shame.
Than said if you don’t have braces, it probably wouldn’t be a big deal. The variety of sizes is great. Disappointed and hope it was a one off faulty item!
I feel the extended handle makes it easier to use the product