Pine O Cleen Antibacterial Disinfectant Multi Purpose Trigger Spray Lemon & Lime, 750ml
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$2.30 (46%)|
- It is unbeatable on grease and grime making it is great to use in many locations.
- Pine O Cleen Multi Purpose Lemon Lime Kills 99.9% of Germs such as E.coli & Salmonella.
- Suitable for use on: Kitchen, Sink, Stove, Rubbish bins & Spills
- Pine O Cleen Multi Purpose Hospital Grade Disinfectant Lemon Lime in a big 750mL pack for everyday value
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Pine O Cleen Multi Purpose Lemon Lime Kills 99.9% of Germs such as E.coli & Salmonella. Cuts through tough grease & grime leaving a brilliant shine and a lasting fresh fragrance.
From the manufacturer
Pine O Cleen has 70 years of expertise in disinfection and cleaning. Kill 99.9% of germs* and leave your home smelling clean and fresh.
Pine O Cleen Lemon Lime Multi Purpose Cleaner Spray Lemon Lime
Pine O Cleen multi purpose cleaner is a hospital grade disinfectant spray that kills 99.9% of germs*. The spray cuts through grease & grime leaving a lasting fresh lemon lime fragrance and a brilliant shine. It is suitable for a range of surfaces throughout your home such as the kitchen, sinks, stoves, rubbish bins and for spills.
*E. coli, Salmonella
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Kills 99.9% of germs*.
- Cuts through grease & grime.
- Leaves a brilliant shine.
- Lasting fresh fragrance.
Disinfecting spray for all-purpose cleaning
For everyday use....
Cuts through tough grease and grime. Great for hard non-porous surfaces where food is prepared and stored.
From the kitchen...
Suitable for use in the kitchen, on benches, sinks, stoves and rubbish bins.
To the rest of your home
Suitable for disinfecting the bathroom, laundry area and more.
Refer to images
Citric Acid 3.2% W/W
To Operate: Turn nozzle to On position whilst directing trigger away from face.General Household/Kitchen Cleaning: Spray soiled area, then wipe clean.Disinfect / Deodorise: For hard non- porous surfaces such as benchtops, sinks, appliances, and stove tops, spray until thoroughly wet. Let stand for 10 minutes before wiping. For heavily soiled surfaces, first clean according to instructions above then follow the disinfection instructions. Turn nozzle to Off position. Do Not squeeze trigger in Off position this may cause product to spit when turned On. Not intended to be used on Medical Devices. Use with care on painted, varnished, and porous surfaces; test a small inconspicuous area first. Do not use on wood, fabric, acrylic plastics such as fridge and microwave interiors, marble, granite or aluminum surfaces.