- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Playboy VIP 90ml Eau De Toilette, 0.5 Kilograms
- An Eau De Toilette by Playboy, a Fruity fragrance for Women
- Top Notes - nectarines and peony
- Middle Notes - apple; red fruits and vanilla flower
- Base Notes - cashmere; sandalwood and musk
- Launched in 2012
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9% of perfume oil, Eau de Parfum usually contains 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense. Natural or synthetic fragrances? Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Notes and different smell after application? Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.7 x 6.7 x 13.7 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Jaipore Enterprises Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B00FRJQOTA
- Item Model Number : PLAVIPF0007502
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Playboy VIP by Playboy is a Fruity fragrance for Women.Top Notes - nectarines and peony. Middle Notes - apple; red fruits and vanilla flower. Base Notes - cashmere; sandalwood and musk. Launched in 2012 .
Alcohol Denat, Water, Parfum