Plemo Automatic Umbrellas, Windproof Compact Folding Umbrellas with Anti-Slip Rubberized Grip, for Business and Travels or Summer Wedding Gifts
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AUTO OPEN AND CLOSE: Automatically opens and closes by pressing the button.One hand operation, when you get out from your car in the rains, especially during heavy rains.
- STRONG WINDPROOF: Strong center pole and durable ribs withstand high winds and prevent the umbrella from flipping inside out.
- EASY CARRYING: Folds into 11.5 inches. Can be easily put into a backpack, case or tote.
- ANTI-SLIP GRIP: Anti-slip rubberized grip reduces hand and wrist fatigue when you need to hold the umbrella for a long time.
- CLASSIC AND BLACK: 37 in (94 cm) in diameter when open, and is large enough to shelter both you and your loved one from the downpour. Classy black umbrella is the epitome of sophistication, and can perfectly mix and match with any of your outfits. We provide you with Lifetime guarantee since the date of purchase.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Your Great Helper
This PLEMO Black Folding Umbrella is the epitome of sophistication. It is your classy accessory in dismal weather, and can perfectly mix and match with any of your outfits.
High-Density Water-Repellent Fabric
This umbrella measures 37 in (94 cm) in diameter when open, and is large enough to shelter both you and your loved one from the downpour. Made from high-density water-repellent fabric, the canopy keeps you dry and makes it extremely easy to shake off the raindrops.
25 MPH Windproof
Constructed with a strong aluminum center pole and durable ribs with an optimal balance of elasticity and rigidity, the umbrella is capable of staying intact against high winds up to 25 MPH without flipping inside out.
This umbrella features a rubberized handle that provides a comfortable grip to reduce hand and wrist fatigue when you need to take a long trek in the storm. It automatically opens and closes by pressing the button on the handle, delivering particular handiness when you are trying urgently to open it with full of stuff in your hands. When folded, the umbrella only measures 11.5 in (29 cm) in length and can be easily stored in your bag while you are on the go. The carry sleeve helps keep your other belongings dry and clean.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top international reviews
+ Handle has a nice texture
+ Button is easy to press
+ Umbrella fully extends when button is pressed, so you can get out the house very quickly. Don't forget to point the umbrella outside before you extend it, and make sure there's nobody who'll get hit!
+ Shelter is nice and wide, easy to deal with rain coming in at an angle
+ Lightweight enough to not tire out your hands/arms.
- Rotating the handle causes the whole of the top of the umbrella to rotate for a brief moment, so it shakes around a bit as you walk. I guess this is so that the umbrella can "talk" to you, letting you know if there's a strong wind coming from some direction - something like that!
- Travel pouch is hard to put on, as it seems you'd have to fold up the umbrella perfectly symmetrically to fit it in. A shopping bag works just as well, and is a hell of a lot easier to work with.
- (It doesn't fit in my coat pocket - it's just an inch too tall. That was extremely convenient!)
- Once you've pressed the button the collapse the top of the umbrella, you have to push it down before you can press the button and enlarge it all again. Not really a problem if you know your route well, and if you don't, it just take a few seconds to pop back up.
Customer support experience:
My umbrella actually arrived as an unfinished product - the hooks that joins one of the arms was not properly joined to its pairing piece, and an adjacent piece of plastic had snapped, thus that arm did not function and the umbrella didn't extend properly.
I contacted Plemo's support team, who asked for pictures, as this is apparently a rare incident. Amazon limits the filesize per email to 10MB, so sending three photos of the problem required three separate emails. The company did give me their own support email address, but I kept using the Amazon system so I wouldn't have to give out my details to an external system.
After sending the photos individually, they conceded and swiftly sent me a replacement umbrella (telling me to dispose of my old one). Thankfully, the replacement was fully functional.
~~ If you didn't find this review helpful or thought it could be improved - or even just have a question - leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! ~~
The umbrella is a good size and will fit in to a medium sized handbag or great to keep in the car which I tend to do. I've used it now a few times which has been in very strong winds and showers and I'm pleased to say there was no movement in the metal frame at all.
The "automatic" button really just opens and closes the umbrella which is handy if you only have one hand free, a nice little quirk I hadn't came across before. When you leave it to dry it will stand up due to the flat design so it dries fairly quickly.
For the price it's a really good buy and I'm hoping that it will last me a while!
Main selling point is the lifetime guarantee!! I had my umbrella for a year and it broke as all things do in time. Emailed the seller through amazon and they gave me a new one free! Amazing customer service, getting the details of the break too so that they can manufacture it better I'm sure. Highly recommended.
Not too easy to claim a refund or a replacement on that basis!
The weather was never torrential, but it was quite windy somedays and the rain coming in almost from the side. it provided adequate protection for me and would definitely fit a 2nd or maybe 3rd person underneath if standing still.
The button to open and close is a nice touch, this is the first brolly ive ever bought or used, which was primarily for the Glasto weather, wether it be sun or rain.
Great size umbrella, with a good canopy and collapsed size.
(Original Review from September 2015)
Another one of these lousy produced umbrellas with the difference that it didn't break after one use (such as the 2.99 GBP ones) but after a total of three (!) uses and the last one in moderate wind and rain, the shaft twisted so much, that the umbrella bolt wouldn't lock anymore. So if calculated on a price per usage, this umbrella ends at 5 GBP where as a 2.99 GBP obviously is the more economic choice.
The build is of better quality from previous purchase and the support mechanism seems a lot more stronger so it takes a lot more effort to break the metal frame.
The umbrella is small and compact which I find useful so I can put in my rucksack or laptop bag and can use wherever I feel. This comes with a case and helps protect it well and absorb the water too.
Would recommend this product.
I bought this after I was getting annoyed at bigger umbrellas and wanted something a little more portable.
The umbrella is fantastic - does the job and is strong enough to stand against good windy weather.
It almost bounces rain off it's canopy and makes it ideal for being under the weather (pun intended)!
The mechanism which is used to open the umbrella is also well thought out as it allows you to quickly open and close the umbrella with a touch of a button!
Top umbrella - definitely suggested!
Very good, if not quite perfect. Though it is a folding travel umbrella, it is rather chunkier and heavier than previous travelling umbrellas I've had. The upside is that it gives more cover against the rain, and does better in the wind, but the downside is that it is a noticeable weight in the bag and is also pretty bulky. Give the weight and dimensions a careful look before deciding if it's for you.
Thus I've decided to "invest" on this one. And that was a good decision! It's a bit heavier than usual making it also stronger against the winds. Plus, I like the open/close button.