(Polygel Kit) - Makartt P-01 Poly Gel Kit Nail Enhancement Builder Gel Nail Extension Poly Gel Trial Kit Professional Nail Technician All-in-One French Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 2020 TRENDY NAIL ART. With this all in one poly gel kit, save your time and money for nail salon, and you can create various ornate and beautiful extension nails or other nail art design. Just bring your nail salon home.
- QUICK CONVENVIENT & EASY USE -- Makartt Poly gel dry very fast, the curing time for the LED lamp is only 30-60s and UV Lamp is 2 mins. It's stronger, more flexible , easier to control than other nail extension. It's lighter than acrylic or UV builder gel, when you do the nails, it seems like you wear nothing on your nails. It makes your nails look natural, with pretty length and neatness.
- LONG-LASTING EFFECT & TIPS -- Makartt poly gel nails will last up to about one month or longer with proper nail prep (filing, buffering, and cleaning ). For the better adhesion, you can also apply nail dehydrator and primer which can last the nail much longer. What's more, you can refill your nails about every two weeks when the new cuticle area grows.
- WARM TIPS & REMOVE TIPS -- For preventing the gel sticking to the brush or other poly gel tools, you can dip the brush in slip solution (not included in this kit ) or 70% isopropyl alcohol , so the poly gel can be picked and formed on dual forms smoothly. If you want to change the nail art style and remove the poly gel, you can file the poly gel down and then buffer it. A nail drill machine will save your time and help to remove faster and cleaner.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE & PROFESSIONAL SERVICE -- Every gift box comes with a detailed instruction. We also provide a tutorial video to assist you to build your poly gel nail, so it’s easy to use even for a nail beginner.For any Pre-sale and After-sales problems about Makartt products, please contact Makartt Professional Customer Service Team, we are always standing by for you.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
-15ml of clear nail extension gel
-15ml of bright white nail extension gel
-15ml of natural pink nail extension gel
-15ml of dark pink nail extension gel
-15ml of light pink nail extension gel
-15ml of misty pink nail extension gel
-8ml base gel *1 & 8ml top coat *1
- Dual forms 60 pcs in 12 sizes
- Dual-ended nail brush and spatula
- Nail file *1
- Instruction *1
1.You can mix with the different color nail extension gel to create a different color, or mix the nail extension gel with glitter, to create a bling bling nails art.
2. If you don’t have slip solution, alcohol or nail cleanser can also help to pick and form this nail builder gel smoothly.
3. After finishing the nail extension gel nails, you can wipe with alcohol or nail cleanser on the both sides of the nail, so that the sticky layer will be removed and the nails will be more smooth and shiny.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having used acrylic in the past I now prefer Polygel as I find it easier, quicker and delivers better results for at-home use.
Some extra things you will need that this kit does not supply are a nail curing lamp, slip solution, cuticle oil and maybe some extra nail files.
Overall I am very happy with this kit and the results I got :)
Top international reviews
1. It doesn’t come with a lamp, dehydrator, or enough files so order them separately(you can use rubbing alcohol above 70% for the dehydrator)
2. When using the file to smooth surface of nails, always use the smoother side of the file to prevent leaving scratches on ur polygel
3. You will 100% overestimate how much polygel you need to use at first, but I promise you don’t need to make it very thick
4. Don’t use the clear your first time as it is too hard to see how thick you are making it
5. Make the polygel thinner at the base of your nail so it doesn’t raise up a lot because that can make it lift easier as it grows out which you don’t want
And another money saver I learned is after you put the top coat on the polygel you can paint normal polish of any color onto that and do another coat of the top coat and then you can have whatever color nails you want that won’t chip!
Also great for people that cant ever get your dominate had to look nice lol
First I picked my appropriate size dual form (you will need some space for the product and make sure it covers from side to side) then prepped my nails. I buffed, primed with primer I already had from my many dip powder kits, then applied Protein Bond that I already had (but never really made an impact on my dip powder nails). I haven't tried these without it yet so I'm not sure if this really is essential. Then applied the base to one hand. I used alcohol 91% as my slip solution to make the product manageable. I dipped the spatula tool in alcohol, grabbed some product and placed into the dual form. I then dipped the brush into the alcohol and went to spreading out the polygel. I used more of a tapping method that I saw in the videos which works better. It is very sticky but nothing too crazy with the alcohol, not sure why that's a main reason for some bad reviews. The alcohol makes the product easier to handle. I made the cuticle area a little thinner than the rest of it, cured on half heat for 90 seconds and voila! Beautiful nails! Once finished I applied the top coat and cured.
It does take a bit of time, the first time was about 2 hours, I'm very meticulous about them being perfect. The darker picture was my first set, then I painted with gel polish. The first picture is after completing my fill after 2 weeks. For the fill, I've watched a video using the dual forms but I did not use them. I just put the polygel right on top of my nails and spread it around by lightly tapping. They didn't become as smooth as when using the dual forms and some were a little lumpier but nothing a little filing didn't fix. I think next fill I will use the dual forms. This kit comes with a lot of product for many sets.
I am not a nail tech at all, just have some experience with doing my own nails and the dip powder and have some experience with acrylic but it's too smelly. Overall this is a great deal and great product. I'm sure these would last 3+ weeks but I like a fresh looking set so I may not let them grow out that long.
Update: I have been wearing this kit for three weeks now, and the nails still look great. I had one crack on the stress point of my thumb nail but it was nothing I couldn’t fix. I did a color change and fill on them and I had no problems.