- Save 15% on your order when purchasing 5 items offered by Slick Daddy Grooming. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 12% on your order when purchasing 3 items offered by Slick Daddy Grooming. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 8% on your order when purchasing 2 items offered by Slick Daddy Grooming. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Hair Pomade by Slick Daddy (100ml) - Deluxe and Matte Pomades - All Natural, Water Soluble, Australian Brand from Byron Bay With a Purpose - Clean The Oceans
Buy 5, save 15%.
Save 15% on your order when purchasing 5 items offered by Slick Daddy Grooming. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Buy 3, save 12%.
Save 12% on your order when purchasing 3 items offered by Slick Daddy Grooming. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Buy 2, save 8%.
Save 8% on your order when purchasing 2 items offered by Slick Daddy Grooming. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 💪 PREMIUM HOLD AND SHINE - This Deluxe Pomade (Bo$$) is a high shine, high hold natural pomade suitable for side parts, pomps and slick back looks. Provides all-day hold for any style requiring firm hold and a slick shiny finish.
- 💧 WATER BASED, WATER SOLUBLE - This natural pomade is natural oils and waxes such as Jojoba & Beeswax to give you superior look, feel and styling performance over petrolatum based pomades while still allowing your hair to breathe. Washes out with little fuss, aiding your hair in retaining nutrients instead of stripping it.
- 🍃 HEAD-TURNING AROMA - Provides a noteworthy masculine fragrance.
- 🌎 GOOD FOR YOU, GOOD FOR THE EARTH - 100% Australian owned product and brand from Byron Bay. We test our products on ourselves instead of animals. We clean plastic from our beaches and oceans for every sale. You can stand by your purchase.
- 💯 MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us so we can make it right.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
With firm hold, slick shine and a classically masculine fragrance, our deluxe hair pomade is the ideal grooming product for sideparts, pomps and slickback looks. Water soluble and all natural, it washes out with little fuss and can be re-activated with a spritz of water. Strong enough to get a head turn, but subtle enough to make them lean in a little closer.
What's in it and why?
|Water||Doesn't strip your hair like a petroleum based pomade|
|Beeswax||Moisturises and soften skin while containing Vitamin A. Has anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory properties that sooth easily irritated skin while promoting hair growth.|
|Glycerin||Promotes healthy and fast-growing hair while combating dry scalp.|
|PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate||Softens and smooths skin while acting as a lubricant.|
|DMDM Hydantoin||Antimicrobial agent.|
|PEG-8 Dimethicone||Surfactent and improves wetting characteristics.|
|Polyvinylpyrrolidone||Binder - film former - stabiliser and hair fixative.|
|Ceteareth-25||Emulsifier and thickener.|
|Polysorbate-20||Fragrance ingredient derived from fruits and berries.|
|PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil||Fragrance ingredient and emulsifier.|
|Fragrance||Our deluxe pomade head turning fragrance|
Inspired by surfers, sun-seekers, barbershop style and the Australian outdoors, Slick Daddy is a natural and organic grooming brand from Byron Bay, Australia. We source ingredients locally where possible and design our products with passion and dedication. Our mission is to develop unique and fully sustainable product ranges that minimise environmental impact. For every sale we clean three pieces of plastic from the beaches and ocean. We never test our products on animals.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Smell is alright
Easy to wash out (if only using a little bit, but you need to use a lot for it to hold your hair at all)
BUT this stuff is terrible to spread through your hair!!! Once rubbed into your hands it's like trying to put glue in your hair. Does not spread well.
FYI I have straight not thin but not thick hair.