- Product Dimensions: 21 x 6.8 x 4.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 227 g
- Batteries 1 A batteries required. (included)
- Item Model Number: TA-1630-Rose Red
- ASIN: B07QKY1M4L
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 April 2019
- Customer Reviews: 296 customer ratings
Portable Cordless Hair Straightener for Travel Mini USB Rechargeable Flat Iron with Ceramic Plates By PRITECH
|Price:||+ $9.14 Delivery|
- ✔[Cordless Smart Flat Iron] PRITECH Mini Flat Iron has an LED display and offers 3 temperature levels (165°C / 185°C / 205°C), it is not a professional hair straightener, nor a traditional cord hair straightener, but a cordless use hair straightener. Note: This mini hair straightener is not suitable for very thick or hard hair.
- ✔[Ceramic and 3D Floating Design] The ceramic triple-coated mini flat iron which can achieve zero stickiness, and the Built-in Comb Teeth can smooth the hair when straightening. It is a portable hair straightener that can be used cordlessly, suitable for thin hair and short hair.NOT suit very thick hair!
- ✔[USB charging] This appliance has a 2400mAH lithium battery and supports standard USB interface charging. Please use the dedicated USB charging cable that comes with the item before use. It takes about 4 hours to fully charge. The use time is about 20-30 minutes depending on the type of the hair and the environment in which it is used. In normal case, the battery can be used repeatedly for about 2 years.
- ✔[Cordless Use] PRITECH Cordless Mini Hair Straightener breaks through the space limitations of traditional cord hair straighteners, helping you to create a comfortable hairstyle anytime, anywhere, whether traveling or everyday use. It is perfect for short hair and small touch-ups, Not suit thick or hard hair.
- ✔[Mini and Portable & 12 Months Warranty] 7.80inch compact travel size and lightweight, easy to store and carry when traveling. Elegance is the only beauty that never fades in your journey. Every our cordless flat iron has a 12-month warranty. If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us. We guarantee 100% satisfaction.
Design: Rose Red USB Hair straightener
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
It is perfect for short hair and small touch-ups, Not suit thick or hard hair.
Power:Less than 25 W
Service life of thermal plate/bar:10,000-20,000 times
Dimensions Of Heating Plate:60x15mm
Voltage:100-240v (Dual voltage)
Power Source:Rechargeable Battery
Min. temperature:160 °C
Max. temperature:200 °C
Cordless design for convenient Use;
Double Ceramic Coating Plate;
USB Charging Cable;
3 Steps Of Temperature Settings,165℃，185℃，205℃
Temperature memory function
Battery: Li-ion Battery 2400mAh;
Charging Time: 3-4 Hours;
Working Time: About 40 Min;
Retail Package Weight: 0.21kg
Retail Package Size: 21.5cm*6.5cm*4.5cm
1 x Hair straightener
1 x USB charging cable
1 x Cloth bag
1 x User manual(English)
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 49% (49%)||49%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|1 star 21% (21%)||21%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
*Edit to add: it did not survive a trip through TSA in carryon, would not turn on upon arrival.
I do not think this little guy is for everyone though! I’m a cosmetologist. So I know I don’t need a million degrees to style my hair. I have very fine, treated hair. So this had just the right amount of heat for the 3 strands of hair I have! I also have a wild hair cut so not all my hair gets straightened. So this is why it’s perfect got me. If you have thick, super curly hair it probably won’t work.
The only flaws I have to say with this are 1) it definitely doesn’t last for 4 hours. I could get 2 days with about 10 minute use a day and would need to charge again. And you can’t use it while charging, so luckily my friend had his when I found this out. 2) The placement of the power button is in the way so you have to pretty much put your hand right at the plate or you will constantly turn it off.
Definitely helps eliminate the need for adaptors when visiting foreign countries especially since a lot of hotels have USB ports. I’m anxious now to keep in my car for emergency nights out.
Update: I have a short pixie cut. The top of my head is where I use it and at 175 degrees Celsius it does curl. The battery after full charge will allow me to use this two days for about 5 mins each before it gets to 50%