Frida Mom Upside Down Peri Bottle for Postpartum Care | The Original Fridababy MomWasher for Perineal Recovery and Cleansing After Birth
+ $8.39 Delivery
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UPSIDE DOWN ERGONOMIC DESIGN: made to be held upside down, includes narrow angled neck for comfortable continuous stream of relief in the right spot
- PORTABLE BIDET: Holds 10oz and comes with waterproof storage bag for on-the-go. Pro-tip: add 1-2 drops of witch hazel for extra relief.
- C-SECTION USE: Easy cleaning down there during limited mobility recovery without putting pressure on soreness or incision
- PACK IN HOSPITAL BAG: Use in 1st post birth bathroom trips and back at home. Pro tip: save for everyday use to clean during menstruation or hemorrhoids
- NEW FRIDA MOM, CREATED BY FRIDABABY, the makers of NoseFrida, Fridet the MomWasher, and the best selling baby care kits
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Way better than the hospital squirt bottle, the MomWasher is a peri bottle designed to make postpartum healing cleaner and easier. No hand in the toilet required. No pressure on c-section soreness. Think bidet for your vajay…now that's magic.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
This bottle collapses fo travel well. Its comfortable and holds the same amount of water as a regular peri bottle. It gives great water pressure when squeezed and aims perfectly where you need it. Definitely recommending it to all my friends who are expecting.
Many times it is comfortable and soothing to rinse /squirt a numerous amount of times. Following certain procedures However; Even the hospital Peri bottles Hold a larger capacity of water! If it was the size of a hospital peri bottle; or holds the same capacity of water as the hospital peri bottles; then it would be 5 stars! Other than that, at least it was a soft squeeze bottle.
I think this may be my first review ever. Lol. That’s how much I love this product.
If it’s leaking, be sure you’re pulling the spout up tight enough and be sure you’ve tightened the top on BEFORE flipping her upside down. I made a few messes when I first got this product. Lol!
Purchased in June or July 2019. 100% satisfied and gratified customer. I may buy one for each of my kids. Lol. We all could use a hand bidet for down below. (wink)
It also worked well for rinsing my baby’s bum during diaper changes when he had a terrible rash.
The angles on this allow you to reach every spot easily, which is convenient and comforting when most needed.
Worth the money!!! Don’t think twice!!!