- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Power Super Foods Organic Cacao Powder 250 g
|Price:||($3.39 / 100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
- Healthy ingredients contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Help to maximise digestion and absorption
- Has over 360 percent more antioxidants than regular cacao
- A great source of beta-carotene, amino acids, omega-3 EFA and calcium
- Can add to smoothies, milkshakes, chocolate or sprinkle on coffee
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 16 x 5.3 x 22.3 cm; 250 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 December 2018
- Manufacturer : Global by Nature
- ASIN : B06XGZ3942
- Manufacturer reference : CP03
- Best Sellers Rank: 5,117 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Certified Organic Fair Trade 100% Pure Cacao Powder.
It can add to smoothies or milkshakes, make hot chocolate, sprinkle on coffee or ice cream.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Power Super Foods Organic Cacao Powder is made from organic raw cacao beans, contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to remain intact. It helps to maximise digestion and absorption. The cacao powder has over 360 percent more antioxidants than regular cacao. Raw cacao is a great source of beta-carotene, amino acids, omega-3 EFA, calcium, zinc, iron, copper, sulphur and potassium. It can add to smoothies or milkshakes, make hot chocolate, sprinkle on coffee or ice cream.