- ASIN: B07DT7FHBN
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 18 June 2018
- Customer Reviews:
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 475 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Semi-Rigid Arch Support: Get the support and stability you need with the flexible shell and encapsulated design of Powerstep’s Original Full Length.
- Heel Cradle: For added support on impact, the heel cradle cushions your foot with each step.
- Dual-Layer Cushioning with VCT (Variable Cushioning Technology): High-quality, targeted cushioning protects your feet during athletic activity and standing or walking.
- No Trimming Necessary: Powersteps are easily moveable from shoe to shoe so you can get foot pain relief no matter what you wear.
- Ultra-thin, low profile design fits in most casual, dress and athletic shoes.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 72% (72%)||72%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 8% (8%)||8%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Be careful when ordering that you ensure you you are ordering the correct size, when I bought the insoles they were listed in American sizes which was not clear on the blurb or product information. I therefore ordered an incorrect size, the company did however swap them very quickly without any fuss and were very helpful.
Customer service was not helpful and very money orientated. Once you try it you can’t return it and that’s pretty much their feedback. They offered no suggestions, alternatives or advice so pretty much useless contacting them. Now I am 30 quid out of pocket, an ankle that is in a worst state then before, and this product will take up room in my bin. Not happy with the product and customer service, I will not recommend any of their products to anyone.
They are really comfortable and feet don't feel so sore/tired after a long day on your feet. Worth the money!
De plus, cet article n'est pas retournable à Amazon, donc le risque est grand puisqu'on ne peut pas les essayer. J'aurais aussi bien pu mettre 41,07$ à la poubelle.
Update: After wearing these for a few days I can tell you there is a bit of sadness when I take off my shoes, I can’t believe how comfortable they are and you don’t even realize you have them in your shoes. As soon as you slide your foot out of your shoe you become aware that you’re going to loose the great support you had all day. I won’t consider another brand after wearing these. ABSOLUTELY love them.