- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
5pcs A4 Size 3MM Thick Synthetic Tattoo Practice Skin, Segbeauty Double-sided Tattoo Art Training Silicone Pads Tattoo Kit,Tattoo Artist Microblading Practice Skin Sheets, 11.8 inches x 7.9 inches
|Price:||+ $16.46 Delivery|
- Double-sided: can be used on both sides. It helps closely recreate the experience of tattooing on real skin. Create a large-scale tattoo showpiece to display on the walls of your shop or home.
- For Both Beginners and Advanced Tattoo Artists: great for beginners to use to practice tattooing, or for advanced tattoo artists who want to try out new tattooing techniques, test new tattoo machines or inks, or just display their artwork in their shops and at conventions.
- Skin-like Quality Silicone: made from soft, skin-like. You can test out advanced tattooing skills without having to practice on yourself, friends or family members.
- Enough Space for Your Creation: measures 11.8" long by 7.9" wide with a 3mm approximate thickness, providing ample room for a masterpiece. Both sides of each sheet are blank.
- Wide Application: simply add your designs to it, frame them, and hang them in your shop or at conventions to give your clients a better idea of how fabulous your professional tattoos look.
Product detailsSize:30x20cm (A4 Size)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 30.23 x 21.84 x 2.29 cm; 998 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Segbeauty
- ASIN : B078NVF493
- Manufacturer reference : Seg-B1601712002_5x
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Additional Features & Benefits
1. The details are incredibly realistic and the best thing is that tattoos look like real. You can paint, decorate or tattoo them whatever you want. A great way to attract attention to your art!
2. Can be used by anyone from a novice to an expert tattoo artist to practice or fine-tune their tattooing skills, and demonstrate that you need a lot of practice--and preferably an apprenticeship as well--before you can tattoo well.
3. Don't worry about wiping away lubricants and residual creams when you're done tattooing practice skin; your design will be permanent at that point and won't wipe away or be smudges during clean-up.
Dimensions: 30 (L) x 20 (W) x 0.3cm Thick / 11.8 x 7.9 x 0.118 inches
Net Weight: 110g/per sheet (0.3lb)
Packing List: 5 sheets
Manufactured from silicone
Great to Use to Practice Tattooing or Display Tattoo Artwork
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I read reviews where a lot of people had a hard time using them, but I think that's because they haven't tried other ways to prep them first or didn't prep them at all.
I actually did like you're suppose to on most fake skins: scrub with a dry paper towel to work the "greasy stuff" off the surface - this takes real elbow grease, and that worked fairly well enough.
Then I tried a strange but super easy and very effective way...I got some 500 grit wet/dry sandpaper. Put a tiny drop of dish soap in a dish & mixed it a little. Cut the paper to 4 squares, folded it and soaked it in the solution over night. Next day I just sanded both sides of the skins with the paper for a few minutes. WORKED PERFECTLY! They held ink perfectly! The only downside is that they're not very opaque, you can see through them easily enough if you're putting ink in at the depth you're suppose to. Personally this sin't a big deal to me, they're cheap enough that you can use only one side if you like. If you're using them purely for practice purposes they're awesome and cheap, you can afford to buy a bunch of them.
I definitely plan to buy many more of these. They're awesome!