|Product Dimensions||27.94 x 35.56 x 25.4 cm; 10 Grams|
|Item Model Number||Eris E5|
|Speaker Amplification Type||Active|
|Output Wattage||80 Watts|
|Item Weight||10 g|
PreSonus Eris E5 2-Way Active Studio Monitor (Single)
|Item dimensions L x W x H||27.9 x 35.6 x 25.4 centimetres|
|Speaker maximum output power||80 Watts|
|Surround sound channel configuration||1.0|
About this item
- 2-way active studio monitors with 5.25-inch Kevlar low-frequency transducer and 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer, along with a front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- 80 watt, Class AB amplification
- Acoustic Tuning control for accurate mixing contour: Midrange (6 dB, continuously variable), HF (6 dB, continuously variable), High-Pass (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz) and Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing and RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Balanced XLR 1/4-inch and unbalanced RCA inputs.102 dB maximum continuous SPL
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
When it’s time to upgrade to serious 2-way professional studio monitors, you’re ready for the Eris E5. With Kevlar low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, the compact Eris E5 represents an outstanding value in its class. It includes RF shielding, current-output limiting, over-temperature protection, and subsonic protection, and unlike comparably priced studio monitors, it has controls for simulating different listening environments and flattening frequency response to enable accurate mixing.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|