|Package Dimensions||22.4 x 18.6 x 3 cm; 195.04 Grams|
|Item Weight||195 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $13.00 delivery
Premium Professional Bakers Couche (Canvas) 35"x26" - Natural Flax Linen Heavy Duty Proofing Cloth by Bread Story for Homemade Baking French Baguette Loaves, Artisan loaf
- ✔️ FULL SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK - Customer satisfaction is in our top priority! our goal is to make your life better so if for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us and get your money back With our no-questions-asked, hassle-free satisfaction guarantee.
- ✔️ TOP QUALITY BAGUETTE BAKING - The linen is very durable, but flexible and light, which allows the folds needed separating the shape of dough. Shaped loaves of bread are placed in between the folds of linen to help the bread maintain its shape during proofing, reduce the amount of space needed in between the loaves, and prevent the loaves from proo.
- ✔️ PREMIUM ULTIMATE BAKERS COUCHE : Made of natural flax linen fibers with no chemical color or setting used, untreated, unbleached. Linen is the best material for proofing bread. Suitable for both household and commercial use. Perfect for rising and baking baguettes and bread.
- ✔️ LARGE SIZE: 24 x 36 Inches, plenty of surface to work multiple loaves, fits 5 to 7 baguettes at a time. Perfect size for bakery and for homemade delightfull serving for your guests.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Want To Bake Baguette Or Bread With Perfect Crisp?
BUY THE BREAD STORY PROFFETIONAL BAKERS COUCHE!
Our top-quality Baker's Couche support proofing free form loaves of dough.
WHAT MAKES BREAD STORY’S BAKERS COUCHE SPECIAL?
The linen is ideal as it absorbs excess moisture while minimizing stickiness, and create texture and look associated with French bread.
With easy steps, the Baker's Couche will make your bread and baguette crispy crunch every time!
HOW TO USE:
* Flour the Couche well to prevent sticking and flour the dough before laying it on the Couche -especially a stickier dough like einkorn or spelt
* For baguette-style loaves, lay them between folds to prevent them from proofing together.
* Excess Couche material may be folded back over loaves while resting.
SIZE: 24 x 36 Inches / 66 x 88.9 cm
Our Bakers Couche size perfect for homemade or bakery use.
HOW TO CLEAN:
NEVER wash your Couche. After usage, brush it off from excess flour and hang dry completely. If there are any bits of dough, first let them dry, only then flake off with your fingers.
Fold and store until next use.
- DO NOT bake with Couche in the oven, it is for loaves proofing only.
- To avoid danger of suffocation, keep the plastic bag away from babies and children.
Since the Couche is made of natural untreated fabric the odor you may experience is completely natural. It will not affect the aroma of your bread and it will dissipate in time.
Click the ADD TO CART and start making your amazing bread!
Thank you for choosing Bread Story.