- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
KLAIRS Supple Preparation Facial Toner, 180ml, 0.245 kg Pack of 1
- Hydrates and calms sensitive skin post-cleansing and tidies the skin texture to smoothed while maintaining the optimal pH balance
- Plant extracts and soothing ingredients blended together for a calming formula, the non-irritating, super hydrating toner can be used for sensitive skin as well
- Faster absorption, enhanced hydration
- Balances pH level, Calming formula, Non-irritatating formula
- Cruelty-free, Vegan Friendly, Ethanol-free, Paraben-free, Silicon-free, Steroid-free, Artificial coloring-free, Artificial fragrance-free, pH 6.0 1.0
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
KLAIR'S toner hydrates and calms sensitive skin post-cleansing and tidies the skin texture to smoothen while maintaining the optimal pH balance to help the absorption of other products as well. With a various plant extracts and soothing ingredients blended together for a calming formula, the non-irritating, super hydrating toner can be used for sensitive skin as well.
After cleansing step, apply toner onto skin using hands or cotton pad.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 78% (78%)||78%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
-This toner is really light on the skin and leaves it feeling soft and supple.
-It absorbs into the skin really quickly and is easy to apply.
-It is alcohol free which is a major plus.
-It is a little expensive but arguably worth it.
I think I've found my holy grail toner. I've been trying to eliminate alcohol from my skincare routine and had this recommended to me. I'm usually wary of buying skincare online if I can't try it first, especially as this one is a little pricey, but I'm glad I did and I don't think I'll be changing soon. Even though I have an oily t-zone the area stays matte when I use this toner. I also like that you have to apply it with your hands (tapping motion) because you're able to control how much product you apply - I do one and a half "shakes" onto my palm - so very little is wasted. Considering how much product you get and how little you have to use, as well as the great results, I just have to give it 5*.
I have combination skin and it’s quit sensitive, this product didn’t break me out or give me redness but it’s an average product, I think it’s better pay a little more and getting the Im from rice toner