|Brand||Prepworks from Progressive|
|Product Dimensions||5.41 x 14.61 x 23.5 cm; 226.8 Grams|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Silicone, Plastic|
|Item Weight||227 g|
PrepWorks Zip Slicer Pro
|Price:||+ $9.14 Delivery|
- SLICE CHERRY TOMATOES, GRAPES & MORE: This ergonomic & durable slicer makes it quick & easy to slice up to 5 cherry tomatoes or grapes at a time, Features a concealed slicing blade for kitchen safety.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: This dishwasher safe slicer features an easy-grip handle that doubles as a stand, allowing you to reduce countertop clutter while you cut cherry tomatoes like a pro for salads & more
- FOOD PREP MADE EASY: We offer kitchen accessories that make food preparation faster, easier & more enjoyable, from fruit & veggie choppers to measuring spoons & cups & collapsible storage bowls.
- STYLISH DESIGN & SOLID FUNCTIONALITY: Our philosophy is simple—offer stylish designs with no-nonsense functionality. We understand the kitchen is the heart of the home, where family & friends connect.
- INNOVATING KITCHEN ESSENTIALS: We boast over 40 years of innovating kitchen products & housewares with unique gadgets & tools for food preparation plus thoughtfully designed food storage containers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Slice 5 cherry tomatoes, grapes and more with a quick zip! Slicing blade is concealed for safety. Easy-grip handle doubles as a stand. BPA-free
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Great for grapes or cherry tomatoes. I wanted this to cut items for toddlers ( I have like 10 children. No im not a "furtal Myrtle" I own a daycare.😂) You can cut say a cherry tomato, flip the tomato over (keeping them together) and cut again..now its cut in 4ths that are less of a choking hazard for children. 😍 what did take me 20 minutes now takes 5 minutes.
Only down fall is that it has no cover for the blade for storage.
Pro: Its sharp as heck!
Con..its sharp as heck..lol I cut my finger on the first use. Not recommended for children..or clumsy adults..lol.
No cover for storage is the only reason I took a star away.