Pressure Cooker Sling 3 Qt Red
|Price:||+ $11.63 Delivery|
- 【EASY LIFT】Durable and reusable sling lets you lift bowls, pans, bakeware out of pressure cookers safely and easily, no more scalds or foil slings
- 【FOOD GRADE SAFETY】The sling is made of heat resistant food grade silicone, so you can serve your family healthy meals every day
- 【KEEP ORIGINAL FLAVOR】Interlock design and suitable hardness prevents the handle from touching the food to keep the flavors untainted
- 【MULTI-FUNCTION】Doubles as a practical egg steamer rack or hot pans trivet
- 【PERFECT FIT】Perfect fits 3 Qt pressure cookers with its 6.5 inch diameter.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Goldlion Pressure Cooker Sling lets you lift your dish out of 3 quart pressure cookers easily and safely, no need to make foil sling every time you cook!
Material: Food Grade Silicone
Dimensions: Diameter: 6.5 inch, Height: 4.5 inch
Quick User Guide:
1）Before cooking put your dish or pan on the sling, use the sling to lower your dish or pan into the pressure cooker.
2）Interlock the handles and close the cooker with the cooker sling inside.
3）When cooking is finished, we recommend using mitts to prevent scalding, before grabbing both handles to lift your dish out of pressure cooker.
"Little Gadget, Big Help"
Goldlion's mission is to help you cook like a pro! Please "Add to Cart" and enjoy the new freedom and creativity that our products give you!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Firstly, it’s well made, comparative to my Williams Sonoma bottom
Pressure Cooker Insert, without the handle. The handle on this
particular Sling with Handle is efficiently made , with a unique
locking feature of denser silicone material. Sort of a rectangular
It is also better quality than most readily available cheap
knockoffs that are often thinner silicone easily worn.
I look forward to making good use of the Silicone Sling
with my upcoming Instapot Mini 3 quart project.
This sling will fit both six and eight-quart pressure cookers which is great, because I have both. So glad I found this!
THIS silicone sling, however, is AWESOME. I found out about it through a Salted Pepper Ninja Foodi accessories video, and she had cautioned that with some pans it's not a perfect fit but the sling can still be made to work with the pans. I have to say that MY pans all fit this sling perfectly, and it's substantial and sturdy while not taking up a lot of room. I can use it for boiled eggs, too. I love how you can either snap together the handles with some of the shorter pans or fold/tuck them on the sides for taller ones.
This is a well-made product, and I'm very pleased. Now that I've seen the quality of this product, I'm planning to buy the dehydration rack for the Ninja Foodi and also get a sling for my 3 qt Instant Pot.
UPDATE: I did get the 3 qt sling, and it nests inside the larger sling for compact storage. Same quality, same utility, and I can use the slings together for various PIP cooking projects. Very nice to have, and they don't turn white in the dishwasher.
- fits Instant Pot Model 60's and other 9" inner diameter pots nicely, with no wasted space but easy removal
- handles snap together to stay out of the way when closing the cooking vessel and easily unsnap for removal from pot
- web-like bottom accommodates not only flat bottomed items but items with small protruding legs like egg steamer racks and steamer baskets with small feet
- is cool to touch when removing after cooking
- withstands high temps
All in all, this is a very convenient item that will make Instant Pots, pressure cookers and stove top steamers easier and safer to use.