Prevue Hendryx 485 Pet Products Feisty Ferret Home with Stand, Black Hammertone
- Spacious cage provides room for even the most energetic ferret
- 2 Plastic Platforms, 3 Plastic Ramps, 1 Hammock, and Grille included
- Large, hinged doors are escape-proof. Ramp Measurement(inches): 15 1/4 x 5 x 1/8. Platform Measurement (inches) 20 3/8 x 7 7/8 x 3/4
- Space saving shelf can be used to store toys, treats and more
- 31-Inch long, 20-inch wide, 54-inch high (on stand) with 7/8-inch wire spacing
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 78.74 x 50.8 x 137.16 cm; 22.68 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 21 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Prevue Pet Products, Inc.
- ASIN : B000QFMYWQ
- Item Model Number : 485
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,251 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Prevue Pet Products Feisty Ferret Home offers plenty of space for even the most energetic ferrets to run, jump and play. Cage comes complete with ramps, shelves, and even a hammock to keep your fuzzy friend entertained and content. Featuring two large doors, you are able to easily access your pet while ferrets can't open these escape-proof" doors. Platforms grille and bottom tray are all easily removed for convenient cleaning. Castered stand provides portability from room to room while the space saver shelf holds toys treats and supplies. Our Feisty Ferret Home will complement any room in its black hammertone finish and measures 31-inch long 20-inch wide 41-1/2-inch high ( 54-inch high on stand) with 7/8-inch wire spacing." Wash cage regularly with a mild soap, warm water and Prevues non-abrasive #109 Cage Scrubber. Dry thoroughly. Do not dry tray in the sun, as it can warp.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The actual cage is a great habitat for 2 or 3 ferrets, and has some nice features like being able to remove the litter tray without the ferret(s) being able to escape. The floor sections can be removed easily enough for cleaning, and the top and bottom can be isolated via a clip on trapdoor cover, once you remove the ramp.
I was advised that walking on the bars is bad for ferrets feet, so I cut a piece of OSB board and inserted it in the middle section, but you could use a piece of doormat or hardboard. The bottom section can't be covered as the ferret wees through the cage floor into the slide-out litter tray (which we fill with sawdust). Poo tends to be too big to fall through, so the cage floor needs lifting out to be hosed down - which is where the isolator trapdoor comes in handy, as you can lock ferret in top section while you clean the bottom.