- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Pride Of India Organic Indian Spice Packs (Organic Black Peppercorn Whole (3.53Oz 100Gm))
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC AND PURE: Ethically Sourced Hand Selected Spices, Grown in Southern-Part of India, Perfectly Hand picked. Single Origin. Enriched Mineral Content.
- EASY FAST & CONVENIENT- Just saute this spice while making peppercorn sauce, stews or rub it on your favorite meats and sea food for a delicious Restaurant-like Home Cooked flavorful meal experience.
- MADE FOR HOME KITCHEN & RESTAURANT USE - Contains 8 oz (227gm) in Large Dual Sifting Jars for easy pour and storage. Adds aromatic flavor when rubbed on beef or pork roasts. Elevate the taste of your dishes.
- 100% AUTHENTIC TASTE & SATISFACTION GUARANTEED : Savour the dishes or salads by adding authentic aromatic flavor of the spice. Great Value as Little goes a long way. Best flavor is GUARANTEED or MONEY BACK.
- "GLUTEN Free, GMO Free, CHOLESTEROL Free, FAT Free, BPA Free, Non Bio engineered, VEGAN, Product of India, Packed in USA "
Product detailsFlavour Name:Organic Black Peppercorn Whole (3.53oz - 100gm)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 19.05 x 11.43 x 3.81 cm; 127 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 October 2018
- Manufacturer : Pride Of India
- ASIN : B00QWOH5EM
- Manufacturer reference : 8906046140866
Best Sellers Rank:
4,482 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 100 in Multivitamins & Minerals
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Pride Of India brings organically grown food and herbal products from India that enhance the overall health of the human body through the centuries-long tradition of consuming pure foods from farm to table. We are a family-owned company and source all our ingredients from direct farms in order to preserve the quality as well as the freshness of all our products. We value sustainable farming and aim to build a company that benefits the entire food chain from the grass-root level upwards. We are committed to sourcing the freshest organically grown spices from farms situated around the Indian subcontinent. Our organically cultivated pure spices render a wonderful cooking experience and ignite taste buds while improving overall health as well as balance of the body. Pride of India Black Peppercorn Whole is indigenous to India and it is produced by Piper nigrum flowering vine. This organic spice is left to dry and ferment which resultantly gives it a strong flavor. Black Pepper is the world's most traded and loved spice as it is found in every kitchen. Best used for rub on meats and other seafood before roasting or cooking. A perfect add-on for soups, sauces, stews, etc. Black pepper acts as an anti-oxidant and carries health benefits such as improving digestion, immunity boost, etc. Pride of India Organic Black Pepper is a must-have spice on a dining table in homes and restaurants. Pride of India offers Salt and Pepper grinders also. Our customers are the most important link in fulfilling our aim and therefore, we strive to provide an unparalleled service in order to satisfy all our consumers to the best of our abilities. We hope that every customer has a great experience with us and enjoys our exclusive products to the utmost.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This is false advertising and as a result I paid 5 dollars extra for this, since other brands on Amazon are a way better deal.
And now I've found two new problems:
1. The nutrition label says 0 grams, and 0% for everything. This is suspicious.
2. The product tastes like dirt, and has a strange, silky, tasteless, dirt-like texture in the mouth. This is also very suspicious (I've tried amla from 2 other brands before and it's nothing like this).
Essentially I just paid 15 dollars for what may very well be dirt, and cannot return it. Very conflicted now because I'm on a budget and do not feel comfortable consuming any of this supposed "amla." It may not be responsible of me to do so.
Do yourself a big favor and look for other brands.
It tastes bitter and it's expired. Go figure. Nice job with the false advertising and everything else in between.
Pink Himalayan Salt should be mostly pink, this product is composed of mostly white or clear crystals. I estimate that 85% of the salt crystals are clear or white. There are no dark pink/red crystals as shown. The contents of the product received is not as advertised, as per the photograph on the website. Most countries export the best product for market, economic and currency reasons. For a raw material that is mined with a bulldozer and shipped halfway around the world at a significant price, one would think more care and quality control would be paramount. This raises doubt in my mind as to the authenticity of this product. I can find Pink Himalayan Salt at local stores in glass grinder containers at the same volume and cost. Over priced, over rated and underwhelmed.