- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Pride Of India - Himalayan Black Rock Salt - Extra-Fine Grind, (4.0 oz, 113.4gm)- Kala Namak - Contains 84+ Minerals - Perfect for Cooking
Enhance your purchase
|Flavour||Himalayan Black Salt - Extra Fine Grind|
|Brand||PRIDE OF INDIA|
|Item weight||7 Ounces|
|Package weight||0.26 Kilograms|
About this item
- HIMALAYAN BLACK SALT: Black Himalayan salt is one of the cleanest and most beneficial salts in the world. It has nutritional and therapeutic properties. You may recognize black Himalayan salt from its egg white taste in tofu scrambles. It can be used in cooking and to create relaxing bath bombs and salts for kids and adults. The salt in this pack is extra fine grind, and is extremely rare.
- USE BLACK SALT IN COOKING: BLACK salt can be used in cooking. Add about a quarter teaspoon or a pinch of salt per serving size portion of food. The minerals in the salt help balance electrolytes, regulate hydration, balance PH levels, and improve metabolism.
- NATURAL VEGAN SALT: Pride of India Himalayan black salt is enriched with up to 84 minerals. Additionally, it is gluten-free, GMO-free, non-irradiated, vegan, cholesterol-free, and packaged in the USA. The blackish appearance of our black salt proves its purity. Once you try this salt, you will never want to use table salt again!
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Black Salt (Kala Namak) is a easing salt - often used as a laxative and for digestive aid for relieving constipation and heartburn. Safe for people with high blood pressure or people on low salt diets as it is has lower sodium than regular salts.
- LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY - Available in 4.0 Ounce Glass Shaker Jars, Half Pound Reclosable Bags, and 2.5 Pound Grip PET Jars - From 100 - 1000 Servings per container. 84+ MINERALS - 100% NATURAL & PURE - Product of INDIA - Packed in USA
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.81 x 3.81 x 10.16 cm; 198.45 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 October 2018
- Manufacturer : Pride Of India
- ASIN : B07HHMWVHW
- Manufacturer reference : 8906046144833
Best Sellers Rank:
12,915 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 990 in Herbs, Spices & Seasonings
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Pride of India incorporates organically-grown food and herbal products from India into our daily life. These all-natural ingredients help enhance the overall health of the human body. Pride of India is family owned and operated, and we manufacture our products in the USA. Our Himalayan Black Rock Salt is the purest form of salt available on planet Earth because it does not undergo any artificial treatment or refining processes. It is carved out from decades-old, naturally occurring salt reserves at the bed of the giant Himalayan mountains in the Indian subcontinent. The blackish appearance of our salt proves its purity. This coarse salt contains up to 84 essential minerals that are quintessential for the human body in daily nutrition. The grainy texture, distinct flavor, and easy solubility of our black salt make it great for kitchen use as well as in the bath. Black Himalayan salt contains sodium and other electrolytes that can help balance electrolytes, regulate hydration, balance PH levels, . Commercial table salt contains between 97.5% and 99.9% sodium chloride, while Himalayan salt only contains about 87%. Additionally, many table salts go through a bleaching process and may even contain harmful ingredients. Our Himalayan salt, however, is natural and doesn’t go through a refining process. Black salt can be used in salt lamps, as a salt substitute, in bath scrubs, or as a bath salt. It’s also a superior substitute for table salt. Use a pinch in your favorite recipe!