|Product Dimensions||19 x 13 x 5.2 cm; 100 Grams|
|Item Model Number||7351|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number Of Items||2|
|Item Weight||100 g|
Prince Lionheart Faucet Extender, Blue/Grey, 2 Count
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hassle-free, one piece design fits faucets securely without falling off or coming apart.
- The patented design has two entry points to accommodate nearly all faucets in the bathroom or kitchen: conventional (enters through the rear) and gooseneck (enters through the top). The stretchy material allows it to slip over some of the largest faucets.
- Treated with an EPA-approved anti-microbial to help keep your Faucet Extender clean.
- Allows kids to wash their hands with ease by extending reach of water towards the front of the sink.
- Family owned since 1973 --committed to helping growing families as only a family can!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Washing little hands can be a challenge in and of itself, a challenge made easier with Prince Lionheart's handy Faucet Extenders, designed to bring the water source to little hands rather than making them reach. Ah, independence is beckoning. Patented design easily slips over standard and gooseneck faucets so they can be used in just about any room in the house! Whether it's washing hands after potty training, helping wash the veggies for dinner, or washing before dinner at Grandma's house, kids can feel like big boys and girls by reaching all by themselves. Our Faucet Extenders are treated with an EPA-approved anti-microbial additive to ensure they stay clean without any bacterial growth. Comes with 2 fun colors: Galactic Grey and Berry Blue.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
If you attach this product to a sink faucet neck that has an upward slope, water will begin pooling directly underneath the faucet spout.
The only way to drain this is by angling the entire thing downwards, but at that point, your now clean hands are touching a dirty spout.
Even if you cut out material and manage to slope the "C" ramp downwards, water will still pool in the section that wraps around the faucet.
They are still a touch short for my kid to wash his hands by himself but thats only the fault of his stumpy arms.