Princess Dress up Costume - Girls Ice 2 Halloween Birthday Party Cosplay Outfit for Little Child Kid Teen
- ✅【PACKAGE INCLUDES】 6 pcs set: 1*princess dress with cape, 1*dazzles tiara crown, 1*shining snowflake wand, 1*Bracelet, 1*necklace ,1* big mesh bow snowflake wig with hair band and clip. Rich new design was inspired by ACT 2 ice snow queen accessories make your little honey to a pretty princess like their favourite role.Dress up your little girl to be queen the most eye-catching princess.
- ✅【SUITABLE OCCASIONS】 suitable for everyday wear and birthday party, Role-playing games, Carnaval Party, Amusement park, Children's Garden, Fantasia travel, Holiday, Festivals performances, Dance festivals, Indoor and outdoor wear, Art photo shoots and other special occasions.
- ✅【ITEM FEATURES】 New Ice princess Fancy Costume, Soft yellow satins, Shiny and textured, Long sleeves nightgown,Stand collar, fashion, adorable, vibrant, saturated color. Make your little honey more fashionable, more attractive, more beautiful, inspires warm and cozy dreams for Fans of Ice queen Act 2
- ✅【PERTECT GIFT】-- Perfect present for Birthday, Christmas, New Year, Halloween, Carnevale,Role play and any occasion for your daughter, niece，granddaughter。
- ✅【NO RISK PURCHASE】- FREE RETURN AND EXCHANGE SERVICE for size and quality issues.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 31.5 x 23.88 x 7.62 cm; 340 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 August 2020
- Manufacturer : S2A
- ASIN : B08F7ZZDBF
- Manufacturer reference : SA14
- Department : Girls
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 190,115 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 28 September 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 28 July 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 10 September 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 25 October 2020