Princess Dress up Costume - Girls Ice 2 Halloween Birthday Party Cosplay Outfit for Little Child Kid Teen
- ✅【ITEM FEATURES】 New Ice snow princess Costume,Actual sequins, delicate tulle fabrics, and a detachable a long cape, let the little princess looks very noble. Shiny and textured, summer long sleeves, vibrant, saturated color. Make your little honey more fashionable, more attractive, more beautiful, Inspires from Fans of Ice queen 2
- ✅【SUITABLE OCCASIONS】 suitable for everyday wear and birthday party , Role-playing games, Carnaval Party, Amusement park, Children's Garden, Fantasia travel, Holiday, Festivals performances, Dance festivals, Indoor and outdoor wear, Art photo shoots and other special occasions.
- ✅【SIZE Guid AND TIPS】-- This is Asian size, please refer to the size table given in the figure to check with the size chart(especially refer to the bust and waist) carefully before your order.If your size is between the two sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger one.
- ✅【PERTECT GIFT】-- Perfect present for Birthday, Christmas, New Year, Halloween, Carnevale,Role play and any occasion for your daughter, niece，granddaughter。
- ✅【NO RISK PURCHASE】- FREE RETURN AND EXCHANGE SERVICE for size and quality issues.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 31.8 x 18.21 x 4.6 cm; 204 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 April 2020
- Manufacturer : S2A
- ASIN : B087TMNKGQ
- Manufacturer reference : SA2
- Department : Girls
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 175,050 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 28 September 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 28 July 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 10 September 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 25 October 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 17 October 2020